yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Add to mix n match, fix site, and ship faster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add to mix n match, fix site, and ship faster.

I would like to see Artisan, Custom blends, and Putatives added to mix and match options.

I'd also like to see three 10ml products put into one 30ml bottle and still get the 30ml discount, but I've been told you're unable to accommodate me.

Clean up your website. You have contradictory information such as custom order hold days (1-5 or 1-10 days). Total pheromone content of certain blends do not match mcg per spray info. It comes off as either sloppy/lazy, low budget, or intentionally dishonest....nothing good.

With premade batches you ship fast, but I put in a raw molecule order 8 days ago, and it looks like it's going to ship most likely monday....

I ordered from 4 pheromone vendors that day, two products have already arrived. The other one is arriving monday and.... PheromoneXS has yet to ship!

otherwise love you guys you got great products and pleasantly professional ladies handling the phones.

PS for some reason unknown to me I was unable to post this in suggestions so I'm dropping it here

Thanks for your suggestions DarthZed. There's a lot to consider here but some are just logistically impossible.

I've made it about as clear as I could about the site having some issues here and there and why. You should take less than a minute from your likely busy day to read about it: https://discoverxs.com/articles/6336...ave-gone-crazy

We're not just cleaning, we've been spending as much time as possible to create a new experience. Its easy to rush to judgement or make baseless accusations, but taking the high road and seeing the good in life, well that really takes a lot more effort. We don't make "premade" custom batches (an oxymoron in itself) which is exactly why you agreed to custom terms BEFORE you order. If you didn't like those terms might I suggest not agreeing to them. Heck I've heard there are those people out there who don't even read the terms before agreeing. Those are the real sloppy/lazy people. I hope you're not one of those!

Here's a clip of Butters reading the iTunes agreement that Kyle didn't. Don't be Kyle!

We'll try for faster next time, if we can.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• DarthZed
      DarthZed commented
      Editing a comment
      Order placed

XSteveO Lol! Ok you got me, and I had that coming. I've been a bit of a bitch lately and I apologize. I really do believe you're the best pheromone blend designer out there. Let me buy myself some more PheromoneXS pheromones to make it up to you ????

Comment

Originally posted by DarthZed View Post
      XSteveO Lol! Ok you got me, and I had that coming. I've been a bit of a bitch lately and I apologize. I really do believe you're the best pheromone blend designer out there. Let me buy myself some more PheromoneXS pheromones to make it up to you ????
      You know, after reading what I wrote, I can understand if it came over as mean spirited. That was totally not my intention and for that I apologize. I was going for more on the funny side, but somewhere it seems to have lost that. I really didn't mean it that way. You offered a valid critique and whether I agree or not, its your point of view and I respect that.

I'm in the Washington DC area this week and my schedule is back to back meetings and all around craziness. It's only Tuesday and already I feel like I've put in a full weeks work so I'm just exhausted. For me, tired equals the same as drunk texting when it comes to humor. It all sounds funny and light hearted when you're doing it, but it never should have happened to begin with.

Anyway you do have some points, some we are actually already looking into to see if its possible, where as others are just not feasible. Three 10 mL bottles sold as a 30 is something we have been working out the details of. There's a lot to factor though like bottle costs, labels, labor... it can significantly add to the bottom line. Throw in other discounts like Lifetime and before you know it we end up we'd be hurting for sure.

As to the website, it pains me more than you would ever know. I'm a virgo so I'm kind of a perfectionist. I promise you it bothers the hell out of me, but I have to continue neglecting it so the new site will be better. We've gone through a lot of trials with our upgraded site. I'll get into that another time though.

So yeah, sorry if I came over as a dick, I honestly was going for humorous. Life is way to precious to take ourselves to serious.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programing.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO No worries, and you did make me laugh. Actually I'm stuck in jury duty waiting to be assigned a courtroom and I'm wearing Crush and enjoying all the hair flipping, smiles, and stares I'm getting. So, you actually made jury duty bearable!

I almost picked up a bottle of Bliss after reading your comment, thinking to myself I need to chill out, but went with Ascend instead because I just love the attention the sample you sent got me from the ladies. In fact, the first time I sprayed it on my wife started biting me and jumped my bones within 5 minutes of walking out of the bathroom.

I have read your comments here and elsewhere and knew you were being playful, but I have had a stick lodged up my ass lately and sometimes it takes someone you respect calling you out before you can evaluate yourself and correct the behavior.

Much love and respect bro!

Comment

XSteveO Additional order placed. Big bottle of Xist this time ????

Spent the money I had set aside for raw dheas (and then some) on these last two orders. I'll have to get some eventually, for my experimental blend and my oldest son. He's starting at a new school soon and I was thinking this would probably be the best single molecule for him to make new friends. What do you think?

Comment

A boy going through puberty and an emotionally compromised little wreck? He does not need an pheromones. With great power comes great responsibility

Comment

My child is most definitely not an emotionally compromised little wreck. Wtf

Comment

He can get friends the old fashioned way. It builds character that way. Let him learn the hard way, THEN show him the magic. He will respect it and life more.
                Last edited by ObscuredFacade; 06-28-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  how wise!

Confession, I was mostly asking for myself since I want to get out and build a life for myself away from my cheating wife. New activities, new people, going back to school and will be around younger (college) aged targets and I don't want to get rejected as the creepy old guy. Women thought I was in my 30s when I was 18 so I can only imagine how old I'd appear to that crowd today.

unfortunately raw DHEAS is still out of stock in the XS store so I'm putting in an order for DHEA and an additional $120 worth of gear from another vendor.
                Last edited by DarthZed; 07-13-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ahahahahah

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X