yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

One of the many things I love about XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the many things I love about XS

Is that you don't forget about us women! From the pink envelope, candy and cute stickers....but most importantly your selection of womens products

Most other pheromone vendors I've come across have just a small selection of blends for women vs the male selection.

You guys are one of the few vendors that put out (and continue to put out) a variety of blends for women.

Us women like pheros too!

And thank you for generous gift and fast shipping as always! I really like the alien dude on a snowboard .

co sign this!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

I really feel like I'm slacking! I am missing so many posts! Being a lady and working so closely with Steve-O I can honestly say he cares about everyone. He definitely makes sure to keep us ladies with a variety of awesomeness!
        , Bobbi

Comment

Yay for Steve-! Our hero!
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

The quality of these products are real high!

Comment

I get pink stickers too but I'm a guy ????
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X