yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fast shipping and friendly service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast shipping and friendly service

Steve, dude, many thanks as always. I know I don't say much on this topic but for someone who must have been still recovering from jetlag and a massive pile of orders to get out, as always, you were quick and responsive. I also want to say thank you for the sample of Exotica, I'm very curious to try this out on an Indian woman I've been working on for the past month or so. As always, good stuff, great results, great shipping. No more candy though. I'm on a diet

Seriously, thanks Steve

I agree! Personalized note, pop rocks, the extreme fast shipping, and the way the pheromones are packaged is all just outstanding. Not to mention the effects and quality of the products themselves.

I always thought that If I lived close by I would def. had volunteered with him a couple hours a week... seriously hah!

Comment

Hands down the best customer service of any pheromone company period! Sh!t any company I've done business with PERIOD! I don't know a company that ships as fast, that answers your questions, or fixes problems as quickly as Steve and PheromoneXS. It makes me feel kinda spoiled in a way but in a good way that is

Comment

Well we always do what we can to continue to improve. Thanks everyone for such kind words. Just super excited about the new shipping we have all set up for our EU friends. It's a game changer

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X