yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Topic of Conversation LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic of Conversation LOL

Jamie_XS so I'm the topic of conversation, huh. What, I go more than two weeks without an order and you worry about me? Or do you secretly love me? I'm going with B. Hey don't step on my delusions.

Any which way....thanks for the Bliss. I sprayed immediately and I'm blissed out. Gonna try the Dominant Ascend tomorrow. Your timing couldn't be better. Are you guys psychic or what? lol

Comment

Scottie2Hottie hahaha! I think you are psychic & YES we talk about you often! As soon as we talk.. "man, I haven't seen Scott's name in a few days.. WHERE IS HE!?" then you pop up! lol. Bobbi and I are like.. we were just speaking about him! I would go with a little bit of option A and B Every time we see you pop up we say YAY Scottie2Hottie is in the house!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie_XS View Post
        Scottie2Hottie hahaha! I think you are psychic & YES we talk about you often! As soon as we talk.. "man, I haven't seen Scott's name in a few days.. WHERE IS HE!?" then you pop up! lol. Bobbi and I are like.. we were just speaking about him! I would go with a little bit of option A and B Every time we see you pop up we say YAY Scottie2Hottie is in the house!
        And Jamie reserved her 2nd post for you. Awesome Scottie.

Comment

Well it's nice to be missed. You rest assuredt that sooner or later Scottie2Hottie will be in da house. Lol It ain't a party til Scottie shows up. And the feeling is mutual.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

And Jamie reserved her 2nd post for you. Awesome Scottie.
            I'm honored

Comment

It's totally true and sometimes almost creepy
              , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

It's totally true and sometimes almost creepy
                Well I can't have you ladies missing me. I'll be there when you least expect it. I'm the phero ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Well I can't have you ladies missing me. I'll be there when you least expect it. I'm the phero ninja.
                  That's amazing the phero ninja I love it
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

That's amazing the phero ninja I love it
                    Can't you just hear me?

Hiiiiyyyaaaaa oooooooo ahhhhhhh all Bruce Lee like n shit

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Can't you just hear me?

Hiiiiyyyaaaaa oooooooo ahhhhhhh all Bruce Lee like n shit
                      HAHA now that I've spoken to you I so can