yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank You Bobiijo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Bobiijo

Just want to take a quick minute to express my appreciation. I had a minor technical glitch with my last order. I called the Customer Support line and got BobiiJo925 . I explained the situation and she cleared it up immediately. Not only did she take good care of me we had a nice chat too. Thank you so much! I know it's been a minute since I've placed an order but you should have a new one coming in any day now. I know ya'll wonder when you don't see one for awhile. (Inside joke)

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    Just want to take a quick minute to express my appreciation. I had a minor technical glitch with my last order. I called the Customer Support line and got BobiiJo925 . I explained the situation and she cleared it up immediately. Not only did she take good care of me we had a nice chat too. Thank you so much! I know it's been a minute since I've placed an order but you should have a new one coming in any day now. I know ya'll wonder when you don't see one for awhile. (Inside joke)

Bobbi the great did it again.

We love our Bobster! She is great at everything she does.

Comment

Bobbi is this best! Yes, we have missed seeing your name pop up in the last week LOL !

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Bobbi the great did it again.

We love our Bobster! She is great at everything she does.
        Indeed she did. And such a personal touch. We chatted like we were old friends even tho it was our first time talking with each other. You know how it is when you call most customer service lines. They either put you on hold or there is that awkward, cold silence while they're working on the issue. Not with Bobbi. It was just chat chat chat while she worked her magic. Usually with this type of matter it can take anywhere from 24 hrs to 2-5 days to rectify. It was taken care of in just a few hours. Very impressive.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Steve picks his XS girls special.

• Scottie2Hottie
          Scottie2Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          Well he does a fine job. <3

Originally posted by Jamie_XS View Post
        Bobbi is this best! Yes, we have missed seeing your name pop up in the last week LOL !
        LOL Well I have a rather sizeable order sitting in my shopping cart right. Just waiting on some funds to clear. I would have gotten more but that will hafta wait until next payday. By then I should be well stocked for awhile. I hope you guys don't miss me too much.

Comment

BobiiJo925 is the best! I just received my order too and it's always nice to read her writings on the packing paper.

Comment

Bobster is a perfect name. Like a lobster that has strong arms and multiple limbs for multiple tasks.
            Lot of love for Bobster, from me too.

Comment

Awe Thank you!! It was a pleasure to talk to you Scottie2Hottie!! It was really like talking to someone I've known forever You all are so sweet! I wasn't expecting all this love when I logged on! You guys are the best, I couldn't ask for better people, work doesn't feel like work. Thank you all for making my Monday
              , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                BobiiJo925 is the best! I just received my order too and it's always nice to read her writings on the packing paper.
                Agreed, it is.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You guys really are so awesome
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X