yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just got an order in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got an order in...

I just got my first order in from the last two month span, which for me is a long time without ordering from Steve.

I got my four bottles in perfect condition. I also got three samples. One was Odyssey, something I asked for a sample of when it first came out and Steve was not doing samples of it so he could not oblige. The other was Bliss, one of my favorite products, which I dont keep a secret. Third was Taboo, one of the very few products I have never used or sampled, and something I inquired about AFTER he shipped.

Steve knows his customers and takes care of them. I was very satisfied.

I think you'll like that Taboo

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I did have one problem Steve, sob was a 10 ml not the upgrade I ordered. I did submit a ticket. I wil give taboo a spin and report any good results.

Comment

Yes, you did submit a ticket and that is enough for us to totally take care of you. Just a reminder that we do not work during the weekends and we do not deal with customer service issues on the forum.

The Pheromone XS team works hard to ensure things work smoothly and effectively and one way of doing that,is to create filters for the company. The forum atmosphere is light,fun and where person's express themselves and share their pheromone experiences.

The support suite is where we take care of a different aspect of our client's needs and we don't want it cluttering the forum.

You submitted a ticket on Sunday,it was answered and dealt with on Monday quick as a flash. Even leaving time for tea and some biscuits.

Comment

Kate, you and Steve are the best I swear!

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
            MrGoodbar714 commented
            Editing a comment
            Your very welcome

• idle
            idle commented
            Editing a comment
            Heeeey i feel left out :(

lol
            you know i am kidding right?

• MrGoodbar714
            MrGoodbar714 commented
            Editing a comment
            Your awesome too idle! I'm still in awe of these snowflakes. I wish I could get them running down my phone.

Aww that is so sweet. Major blush. Let Steve tell you guys, women usually are but I am worse than the average female. I am a sucker for compliments and stuff like that.

Comment

I started buying from Steve before a ticket system existed, or his current sales site, my hope was to get my 5 ml mailed to me before my last order shipped places on the weekend, so Steve wouldn't need to cover shipping. Oh well, I was trying to bs helpful. I'm an old dog being forced to do new tricks. I was too I would get a gift card for the issue, so when I get it I can happily say it was taken care of.

Comment

Actually we replied to your ticket on Monday morning just as soon as we came in to work. At the time we hadn't processed the orders so we had no idea you ordered another, but even so gave you the option of a GC for the difference. We just didn't hear from you back on the ticket. I honestly had no idea what you wanted because you sent the ticket and then never replied back.

However as Kate already mentioned in this post we don't handle customer service on the forum. Its not good for anyone. All you need to do is reply to the ticket how you'd like it handled. The ticket system is so super simple and you might be an old dog, but you already know this trick

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I did reply. Kate said she would get me a gift card yesterday I believe. I was not trying to stir the pot, I was assuming you were going to ship me the difference not give me a gift card so I wanted to catch this before my order shipped to save you the money. That was my only urgency, I knew it would be solved eventually.

Comment

I didn't think you guys could make your crazy fast shipping any faster, but I put an order in on the 29th or 30th and got the order on the 2nd. Wuuuuuttttt. Thanks to everyone that works there. I got sick and didn't get to use them right away but man I was blown away when I saw it in the mail box.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you CJ! Steve does what he can to ensure his clients are over satisfied.

Steve always does a fantastic job. In a field I shady business and people he is a refreshing friend.

Comment

Well, evidently I was a bad customer and posting I had a hiccup on the forum was not my greatest idea. Kate and Steve have done more than I could hope in my situation and I wish XS the best. I have always received great feedback and products as I thought I expressed in this thread. Thank you for still being one of the few honest vendors and people on this business let alone any business.

Comment

@ Kimba : Dude, lighten up. Don't be too hard on yourself. In fact, we don't have any bad clients/customers. Now,if anytime in the future we get any,the two of us can get our snow shuffles and get them out together.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X