yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Fast free shipping in US!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast free shipping in US!

That's awesome
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Comment

Our new marketplace cart allows for many more hubs. The EU Hub was a BIG learning experience for us but it sets us up to do things right for the next hub. I'm not saying where its going to be for certain but Australia and Asia (Hong Kong) are on top. However I'm way ahead of myself as this is still a full year out minimum.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Our new marketplace cart allows for many more hubs. The EU Hub was a BIG learning experience for us but it sets us up to do things right for the next hub. I'm not saying where its going to be for certain but Australia and Asia (Hong Kong) are on top. However I'm way ahead of myself as this is still a full year out minimum.

That's awesome as HK is very close to Thailand. I don't know about Australia which is mostly for Pacific but HK is usually a center hub for all countries in Asia and South East Asia.

Comment

You are welcome! Thanks for taking the time to share. Once our valued clients are happy, we are happy

Comment

I'm in NY and it really is lightning fast shipping and it's same day. You just can't beat Steve and his team.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll drink a very cold soda to that.

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X