yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

No more free shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more free shipping?

Today when I tried checking out my Pheromone Basket, it had only two options USPS priority mail $35 and Fedex International $49.
    My order is much more than 68$ which is entitled for free shipping.
    But asks me to pay 35$ shipping cost.
    Any one got the same? International buyers?
    Why? What happened? Everything was going so well..........

Edit:- Issue RESOLVED
    Last edited by Falvinski; 01-31-2018, 01:11 AM.

Falvinski Free shipping for me is for orders over $75.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
      Today when I tried checking out my Pheromone Basket, it had only two options USPS priority mail $35 and Fedex International $49.
      My order is much more than 68$ which is entitled for free shipping.
      But asks me to pay 35$ shipping cost.
      Any one got the same? International buyers?
      Why? What happened? Everything was going so well..........

i think their system down. I made my order 2 days ago and wanted to pay by Bitcoin.
      but the payment can't process, have asked customer support about this issue but still no reply.

Comment

• Falvinski
        Falvinski commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm, seems so. Hope they will rectify all these issues.

Originally posted by hj2q View Post

i think their system down. I made my order 2 days ago and wanted to pay by Bitcoin.
      but the payment can't process, have asked customer support about this issue but still no reply.
      Normal payment gateway is still fine to me. And free shipping is for orders over $75 now. Been like this for the past month of my 4 orders so your issue and Falvinski 's are not the same.

I had problem with support system not letting me log in so no tickets. You may have to pm idle BobiiJo925 instead if you cannot login.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Normal payment gateway is still fine to me. And free shipping is for orders over $75 now. Been like this for the past month of my 4 orders so your issue and Falvinski 's are not the same.

I had problem with support system not letting me log in so no tickets. You may have to pm idle BobiiJo925 instead if you cannot login.
        Are they staffs?

Comment

• Falvinski
          Falvinski commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes they are.

hj2q Have a read of my other thread I started in this testimonial sub.

Comment

hj2q Have a read of my other thread I started in this testimonial sub.
          wow, thanks so much.

Comment

• Bloodburn
            Bloodburn commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome.

Falvinski Free shipping for me is for orders over $75.
          I tried adding items, $230, $300........ still no free shipping.
          Is that a new rule, or some system error BobiiJo925 ?

Comment

• idle
            idle commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you please PM me the country so i can double check.

Thank you idle
          ?I sent you PM.

Comment

It is free over $75 dollars for order outside the US. I know this reply is late but if there was an issue I believe it has been fixed.
            , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
              It is free over $75 dollars for order outside the US. I know this reply is late but if there was an issue I believe it has been fixed.
              Well I am sorry, I never complained about anything until now.
              Yes, my basket is always much more than 75.
              I got a reply, its not an issue. The free shipping to my place has been completely removed...
              It will be $35 and above.....

Thank you for the reply BobiiJo925

Comment

There's no need to be sorry Falvinski. Its all good. I don't think anyone here is upset that you're letting us know about a potential site glitch.

Can you try loging out and loging back in. I just checked and it seems to be working fine now, but I had to refresh it a couple times for it to show.

There's going to be a lot of little glitches happening over the next couple weeks as we are now beginning to migrate options and the likes over to our new marketplace shopping.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by hj2q View Post

wow, thanks so much.

I haven't seen any tickets with that issue. Did you get through with sending a ticket and getting a response?

What address did you use, did you use support@pheromonexs.com

Tickets are always responded to so if you send a ticket to us and you don't see a response it more than likely means that we did not get that ticket. So ensure you are sending it to the correct support suite email address , don't ever respond to sales@pheromonexs.com because we don't get those

Let me know if your ticket got through and you received a response so I can have idle look into it

Comment

Never be sorry for alerting us to something! That's how we fix issues y'all are awesome!!
                    , Bobbi

Comment

• Falvinski
                      Falvinski commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ok ????

XSteveO BobiiJo925 Have to chime in about free shipping for international. It still says $68 in the shipping agreement page, https://pheromonexs.com/pheromoneXS-shipping though. Read that the first time before placing my first order and was confused why it had to be $75 in my cart but since all my orders were mostly oil anyway so all was good.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                      BobiiJo925 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We are working on the store at the moment everything will be updated soon doll.

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I haven't seen any tickets with that issue. Did you get through with sending a ticket and ?......... so I can have idle look into it
                    I use the Pheromonexs this link to contact/ticket always. But this time it didnt create ticket for me too. As Steve said, it must be one of the glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                      There's no need to be sorry Falvinski. Its all good. I don't think anyone here is upset that you're letting us know about a potential site glitch.

Can you try loging out and loging back in. I just checked and it seems to be working fine now, but I had to refresh it a couple times for it to show.

There's going to be a lot of little glitches happening over the next couple weeks as we are now beginning to migrate options and the likes over to our new marketplace shopping.
                      Q
                      Thank you Steve,
                      Yes so far I am trying to login several times. Still the same.

Edit:- Ok, now I see the free shipping option. The shipping cost substracted from the basket.
                      Thank you very much.

Comment

Issue RESOLVED everyone.

Already placed order.

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Awesome!

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...