yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Great service and fast shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great service and fast shipping

Almost a week and I still have yet to get replies from support team regarding my leaked order. Great experience with products but Customer service is lacking.

Comment

Thanks for posting, however when checking the ticket system we have zero tickets from you. Every time a client submits a ticket a unique identifier is issued called a ticket number (i.e. TT1234 -two letters and 4 numerals). If you didn't get this unique identifier you did not submit a ticket to the system, or something went wrong. Customer service can only be lacking if the customer actually contacts customer service!

Sometimes we have people simply reply to the sales email which does not go anywhere.

We do our best to notify everyone of this with the following verbiage: "Please DO NOT REPLY to this email if you have any questions. Contact us at our support suite for super-fast assistance: https://pheromonexs.com/support/"

We ship a whole lot of these oil bottles all over the world and while we did have a quality issue with the dropper caps so we worked with the supplier to come to a compromise. All you would have to do is take a quick picture of the bottle still sealed in the plastic bag and open a ticket. Again there is no record of you sending a ticket so I kindly request you please submit as reply your ticket number so I can further investigate.

Appreciate the advice but as to taping the bottle that doesn't work. There's a lot of factors like glue getting mixed in and now instead of a small amount of oil lost you have a entire bottle worthless corrupted from other unknown variables. Believe me we put a lot of thought into all that we do.

Sometimes customs open orders too which is totally out of our control. We do our very best to ensure our customers experience is a good one, so please help me so I can make sure we are not dropping the ball here. Hopefully its a simple misunderstanding.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO Thank you Steve for replying in this thread personally. I did submit the ticket twice through the support page without signing in however using the "Please click HERE to Submit a New Ticket". I can't sign in with my own username or email (it says mine is not in the system).

When I clicked send, it stated the ticket has been received. There was no unique identifier or anything given on the page like this, https://imgur.com/a/IeNuw .

I did also sent emails to support@pheromonexs.com instead of using the support page twice because I thought the support page might have went wrong on me. That should have gone through unless your email system is blocking every email coming through or no one is reading them. They weren't replies to sales emails also, I always read every line of an email.

Don't take this the wrong way, I love your products and services. I have a lot of purchase history importing from the US for decades so customer support system and service contacts is not something I'm new to. "I found support page, ok I can't signin and no registration link. hey there's a link at the top that's must be it... No reply for days, maybe I should submit again. Hmm, still no reply maybe I should send email instead. Emails always get through no matter what. Nope." That is my experience. I suggest your support page may need fixing.

update: after your post, I did submit another 2-3 tickets using all my available browsers and iPhone. Even on different networks and cellular networks just to rule that out. No, no unique numbers.
        Last edited by Bloodburn; 01-18-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I sent you a ticket from support about an hour ago. I've not yet seen a reply to it however, it was sent to the email in your account profile.
          Thanks
          , Bobbi

Comment

BobiiJo925

Comment

Bloodburn

Comment

Thank you Ixist . I understand I can always call them but I never have to call abroad like ever for all other issues I had with imported products. I believe email support has to be at the core of support for any company (I used to work as customer support rep for IT company) especially for international customers. They never have to call when email is lightning fast and no cost to deliver.

As quoted by XSteveO "
                Customer service can only be lacking if the customer actually contacts customer service!" , so what if a customer does in fact contact for support on both fronts through support page and email. The support page is not working as intended for that customer but he would likely never know, this still means the customer service is lacking to him when the page shows "inquiry received".

P.S. I've checked my email thoroughly again, no ticket email from support. I use Hotmail domain and I can receive all emails from sales and support(when place an order), paypal, ebay, other mone companies, gaming websites, etc., all of them just fine.
                update: Just submitted another ticket through support page. This time using my gmail mail. Still nothing.

Comment

Bloodburn Ok, customer service issues are not resolved on the forum anyway. Best way is to contact them directly. You can call and leave a voicemail with your order number and issue. Also leave your contact information like email or phone number.

BobiiJo925

Comment

If you can't login, that's a problem. I'll get this fixed today

Steve O
                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hey there Bloodburn

Can you check your email now.
                      I have just resend you an email with your user name and password for the support platform.

If you haven't received the email yet please do PM me and i will look into it further

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                      idle @ socials

Comment

IxistXSteveO BobiiJo925idle

Comment

Customer service means everything to us. Truly you guys are the only reason we're here and we do everything in our power to keep you smiling.
                          , Bobbi

Comment

Ixist you're right calling is always an option we are more than happy to talk to you guys and help solve problems, sometimes tech issues happen and when they do we are available to answer the phone from 1am until 4pm central standard time Monday-Thursday and until 2pm on Fridays.
                            , Bobbi

Comment

BobiiJo925 I can login and submit tickets now with the email sent from idle . Thank you for the great support everyone in the team and Ixist . I have now submitted my ticket.

Comment

Got your ticket. Thanks for your patience.
                                , Bobbi

Comment

I got my issue solved and I can say PXS has one of the best customer service. Truly amazing.

Comment

Thanks
                                    , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X