yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Great experience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great experience!

Placed an order on the 9th, was shipped the same day, received the package today no problems what so ever! Everything I ordered was neatly packaged inside and there was also the three samples which are great, thank you very much! Also loved the personal touch of the candy, little alien figure and pin, and the personal note with a bunch of stickers on it.

So thank you guys very much!

Edit: and can I just say that I love the Fresh Musk smell as well. very nice clean smell, compliments my beard oil very well.

Awesome!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

You're very welcome!! (from the shipping angels) I'm so very happy you are happy
      I'm so happy to have ya with us darlin! Can't wait to hear your adventures
      , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by ScottBear View Post
        Placed an order on the 9th, was shipped the same day, received the package today no problems what so ever! Everything I ordered was neatly packaged inside and there was also the three samples which are great, thank you very much! Also loved the personal touch of the candy, little alien figure and pin, and the personal note with a bunch of stickers on it.

So thank you guys very much!

Edit: and can I just say that I love the Fresh Musk smell as well. very nice clean smell, compliments my beard oil very well.

XS believes not only in quality products but quality service. Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you appreciate our customer service and how much we appreciate you as a customer.

You are awesome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X