yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Nice Talk..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Talk..

I called up PheroXS today and thought I would get Idle, but I ended up getting Steve.
    I just wanted to say it was very pleasant speaking with him.
    I talked to him for probably a total of 30 minutes.
    He answered a lot of the questions I would have eventually hounded the board with down to what the fragrances smell like.
    All in all it is really good to see a company take personal interest in its customers.
    I'll be starting a journal once I receive my products, and I look forward to being a regular on the forum here.
    You got something good going here man, keep it rolling.

Lucky man. I still haven't had the pleasure of speaking to Steve. Actually maybe he's the lucky on because I'd probably talk his ear off. lol

Comment

Yeah it was great to speak with you too. I enjoyed the conversation.

I'm not sure how you've never gotten me on the phone Scottie. I do answer, not as often as I'd like. We were so crazy busy these last few days Bobbie and I both on the phone pretty much the whole day and we still managed to do hundreds of orders a day after the sale.

I actually think we are caught up, minus the customs.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO I guess to me I consider the phone lines to be for handling important XS business. Answering the questions of newbies and serious product questions. I highly respect your time and don't want to tie you up with idle chit chat. Sure I have serious thoughts regarding pheros but I have a pretty good handle on most stuff. That being said, I'd love to pick your brain concerning my current project. I think I'm on the right track but your input would be invaluable.

I know that you have been busy with the recent sale. That's why I haven't sweated my last order. It's not like I ordered off the shelf. I understand your perfectionistic commitment to quality and I'm willing to wait. I know it will be worth it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X