yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOMETHING WRONG AT THE EUROPHORICXS EUHUB??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOMETHING WRONG AT THE EUROPHORICXS EUHUB??

so i made an order about 48hrs ago from euphoricxs, till now order still says processing even when its suppose to be 2-4 day expediated shipping. customer service is no love too! created a ticket about this and only got automated message, waited endlessly on customer support phone, i had to cut the phone cos then am spending more money waiting online.....
    so is this just me and my order or is something wrong EUHUB? anybody ordering from euphoricxs resently???

Ditto, I paid for an order - (my second, first went smoothly end Oct, ty) - on 01/11/2017.
    I
    Got the ''shipped'' email same day & informed a tracking # would arrive in one business day, that day (and 15 more) has passed.
    Excuses used: Courier had systems updates, will get back to you ASAP.
    6 days later & as many emails, nothing, not even genuine reply, bar the ''oh the lights are shining bright on you tonight'' - or '' maybe its your neighbors 7million watt bulbs'' - yada yada.

I contacted the Courier post each bot reply - who have my details & they confirmed NO package was in their systems, inc EU, UK & Ireland destined for me -
    Countless emails to Customer - ''we do not'' - Care are replied by what appear to be bots. one seemed genuine, alas it's unsigned so I do not know who I'm even talking to, or if it's even a human!!
    It's been 17 days (in few hrs) since purchase, no return emails bar gibbirish & spin.
    I do want my products, I do not want a refund nor do I wish to stop doing business, but we (EU customers) are being left blanked out, 17 days later & all I'm getting is copy & paste garbage.

Can someone please help us EU customers out? I'd be on order x3 by now!!
    HALP!!!!
    - ty

Comment

idle XSteveO Assistance required ... tia ???????

Comment

The Lights of my neighbors 7,000,000 watt bulbs must have been keeping Bulgaria awake... tracking# arrived today.. items are en route..

Comment

That's awesome, brother. Hopefully this was a one time glitch.

Comment

for me 2

Comment

Rollin Dice ... maybe these guys are awesome afterall
              i am quite elated, after having a renewed believe in mones, i cant wait to start wearing my ascend from this goodies coming my way

Comment

4sure... I even got the call from my friend in the courier co. to let me know my details popped up on the systems & she'd call me the morning the delivery driver would be en route to the house.... & he' ring me when he was 1/2 hr from my place to make sure I was home to collect..
                whew.. happy out... now to plan order #3
                You could prob delete this thread now tht it's been resolved, must have been genuine glitch as both of us got results on same day ..
                w00t.. !!

Comment

No such luck for me. Ordered on 8/11/17...shipped on 9/11/17 using their 2-4 day express shipping but never received a tracking number. I raised a ticket and never received a response about tracking details even after sending a comment.

I still want the products but disappointed at the lack of communication and items still haven' been delivered within the 2-4 day express delivery target.

Comment

because i have seen/started to see what these product does, am routing for it
                    imagine if there is no EUHUB, you did have to wait for 2weeks for your mones to come from America
                    the EUHUB is a great idea, i dont know what it takes to run such an outfit but i think its not going be a walk in the park
                    CC07 relax????, your goodies will be delivered hopefully sooner than u think

Comment

Thanks oshomore ...really looking forward to trying them having read all the good reviews in this forum.

EU hub is definitely a great idea indeed...hopefully they arrive soon
                      I've ordered Xist and Taboo...quite interested in Ascend and Evolve as well.

Comment

Originally posted by CC07 View Post
                        items still haven' been delivered within the 2-4 day express delivery target.
                        CC07 Hi bud.. My first order (october) arrived in the 4-5 day window.... but as you can see, orders from 01/11 have been lagged, in hindsight I accept if there was an issue regarding stock or otherwise then a refund or a credit note would have been offered, we both got ours shipped today so all's good in the hood.
                        I'm sure you'll get your tracking # soon, we could be just a handful of many.. my faith has been restored..

Comment

Oshomore, Rollin Dice, CC07, and all of our XS Family, I believe deeply in integrity, and I would like to offer an explanation and apology to those of you who have been experiencing shipment issues from our EU Hub, along with communications issues as pertain thereto.

I have always believed in honesty, especially when dealing with issues which adversely impact those you care about, and this is a prime example of such a need for transparency. Sometimes you find yourself looking in the mirror and you just have to say "Wow, I really suck today". Well, this is one of those times, and that's exactly what I have been saying since this past Saturday when we began to discover discrepancies in our EU office.

We also started receiving order inquiries in our Customer Service Ticket system regarding missing tracking numbers and shipments. Upon deeper review, and contact with the office personnel in Bulgaria, I was able to identify the root cause, and have been working 24/7 up to right this minute to fix the issue and get every single customer order affected by this into our customers hands as quickly as possible. We are 98% there.

First off, I will be contacting each customer whose orders were affected by this problem, so as to further apologize and ensure satisfactory resolution has been brought. Secondly, in all honesty, this issue was caused by an internal personnel matter of which has been vigorously met, addressed, and resolved, and the personnel involved have been relieved of any further responsibility for oversight of this critically important part of our process, and new, highly dedicated and experienced replacements will be joining the EU Team shortly.

As Director of Global Operations, I take my responsibilities very seriously, and thus I am ultimately responsible for the interruption of this system and, most importantly, timely implementation of the permanent resolution thereof.

On behalf of the entire XS Team I respectfully apologize to everyone affected by this issue, and offer you my assurance that is is, and will continue to be addressed through to completion.

Sincerely,

Noel Osborn - Director of Global Operations
                          Aser Gruppe International, Corporation
                          Last edited by NoelO; 11-17-2017, 04:15 PM. Reason: Grammatical mistakes because I was rushing.

Comment

NoelO Thank you for the in-depth explanation regarding the reasons for the problems with some of the orders that were placed. Really looking forward to trying your products as soon as I receive them and hopefully ordering more in the near future.

Thank you for such great transparency.

Comment

yes yes NoelO thank you for a reassuring message

Comment

NOTHING WRONG WITH THE EUHUB
                                i got my goodies earlier today , yes it took six working days but its here.
                                yes am starting back with my Golden daily wear Ascend

and thank you to you know who

Comment

Much apprecited NoelO , ty..
                                  I got your email regarding mentioned issues @ EUHUB & my products arrived with a nice confirmation of delivery from your good self...
                                  Slowly the armoury is building, now in possession of Evolve XS, Xist XS, Taboo+SOB...
                                  Tried/tested/tricked a gal into inhaling a Taboo+Evolve+Xist mix.. I'd let them dry & misted my inner forearm with Creed Aventus.. got her to suck in that smell.. lol.. she was full lung'in it... up and down my arm.. Spiked Creed ... bout ten mins later I went out & she was still parked in the car, just giving me this stare down grin, like; '' I know you're up to something, dunno wht, but i like it'' - (yet she has no clue) she just would not/could not let that ''I knows'' smile go... biting her lip, eyes piercing thru me,like I'd plyed some epic practical joke on her.. blushing cheeks.. swearing inner revenge to herself..
                                  I just winked & left her with that wonderment...
                                  history: her & I are & have been great friends & nothing more for over 17 yrs.. she's 36... hotter than a rollin dice.. that look of her still sitting at the wheel of her car staring at me thru window and it lashing rain will stick with me.. Gonna try same with a new bottle of Creed Irish Tweed next time she drops down, spike my arm first lol.
                                  & have opportunity to do some testing with woman, mid 40s over weekend, will be in her company for a few hrs, she wants to bring bottle of red, Im thinking of trying the SOB+Evolve+Taboo.. I'll keep y'wl upd8d .. Friday I'm gonna try the SOB+Taboo on the Ice Maiden... but thts a whole diff story...

Comment

Haha cool cool! Got my order yesterday...very pleased with the extra thank you goodies in the package. Also was given 2 samples with droppers...would love to know what they're samples of as there' no labelling on them...

Comment

Originally posted by CC07 View Post
                                      was given 2 samples with droppers...

Comment

Thanks Rollin Dice ! I put a comment in my order requesting some free samples and they very kindly sent me some. I'm gonna put an order in 2nite as they got a 30% off sale going on too!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X