yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Far Too Generous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far Too Generous

Just received my Rone Sulfate and Anol. Thanks so much for the speedy service....as always. Much to my surprise I receive a very generous gift. A 10 ml bottle of Bliss. You guys know i love it...I've asked for enouh samples. Lol To be honest at first I didn't like Bliss but I gave it a second, third and fourth chance. Now I love it! Thank you guys so much! It wasnt just a generous gift but a very thoughtful one, as well.

XSteveO you rock!

Hugs for BobiiJo925 and SheliaXS

I am always moved by the companys generosity when a package arrived.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

you have been lucky, 10 ml Bliss bottle, sounds nice
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        I am always moved by the companys generosity when a package arrived.
        Very true. Not only do they provide speedy service, they obviously made note of my likes and went above and beyond. They pay attention to their customers. Where else can you find that kind of customer service? Unprecedented!

Now I'm hooked on Bliss and I like it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
          you have been lucky, 10 ml Bliss bottle, sounds nice
          I've been Blissed out ever since.

Comment

We in the EU are not even getting replies to emails, orders 17 days old & no response from customer care, fone line on hold, couriers being blamed yet I know the couriers & they say no orders exist... excuses that updates in system on courier end is to blame, even though my personal # is with the company & I have direct contact with the dept, who have spoken to me 6 times in two weeks confirming wht we'e being told is garbage.. I got one staff member of the Courier who has access to all EU systems to scout for my details.. nada, zilch, nothing... now being ignored.. 17 days straight.. & I'm not alone, wish we had the service you guys got.. first order 100%, now we're being played like puppets.. :(

Comment

Yes I read your post. I can't speak to your situation, only mine. I do feel for you tho.

Comment

Thanks mate, we've tried every angle, customer service ignore us, fone lines costing us international fees put us on hold, emailed admins, all we're getting is patronising spam replies following the original ''blame the couriers systems'' msgs, the lady who has access to the systems knows me - I'm a registered customer of courier company - assured me there's no blame on their end, once I pointed this out to the 'Customer ''who do not'' Care' dept. the msgs stopped & the e-bots promising me million watt lights are shining on me from the heavens began... week two.. nothing.. I'm bouncing msgs off firewalls..
                I'd planned on buying weekly to stock up prior to xmas, now we're moving into week 3 & not even the bots are replying..

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

Very true. Not only do they provide speedy service, they obviously made note of my likes and went above and beyond. They pay attention to their customers. Where else can you find that kind of customer service? Unprecedented!

Now I'm hooked on Bliss and I like it. lol
                  They know exactly what they are doing, lol. They got me hooked on Cohesion too.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

RE: my above complaints...
                    Problem resolved, happy out... feel free to delete my posts.. (I tried but can't see that option)
                    Consider Rant Over

Comment

No you can't delete posts but you can edit them.

Comment

Just wanted to say they've outdone themselves again. I just ran out of something and poof, there it was in my last order. Astounding! If I didn't know any better I'd swear they were stalking me. But seriously, you guys do pay attention and always seem to come thru. Kudos!

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin Dice View Post
                          RE: my above complaints...
                          Problem resolved, happy out... feel free to delete my posts.. (I tried but can't see that option)
                          Consider Rant Over
                          No need to edit them as it was a valid complaint. If you could have only seen how furious I was over the situation you would have known how much I do care. We had an employee doing some stuff that we were not aware of, but the operative word is had as in bye bye.

If I could have flown out there and solved it I would have. The good news is Silvia has joined our team in the EU and she is already kicking ass and tacking names. I'll be out that way for a month in the early days of the new year. Its a work in progress but when you have someone not doing the job and going as far as deleting tickets to hide it all, well you can imagine the fallout.

We're better from it. Thanks for being patient.

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I have never doubted your integrity. If anything is amiss I can guarantee that it didn't come from the top. Your passion shows thru at every level.

Enjoy your time in Europe. You deserve it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X