yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you so much!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you so much!

With the order that came Thursday there was a bottle of Xist too. I am so happy. Thank you. I am so moved and inspired.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Ildergreier you got a bottle of xist for men?

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
      Ildergreier you got a bottle of xist for men?
      Nope, for women.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Awesome Ildergreier ! A whole bottle of xist for women?

that's pretty neat. I got a whole bottle of dominant ascend once as a free sample

enjoy your xist for women

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
          Awesome Ildergreier ! A whole bottle of xist for women?

that's pretty neat. I got a whole bottle of dominant ascend once as a free sample

enjoy your xist for women
          I am going to. Have som targets too. A man I like and want to know more and a woman who dislike my face. I want both reset to adoring me.
          Arsenal

Comment

Thank you so much again, you guys totally rock!!! An extra bottle of Madame just for me from XSteveO . Such a nice surprise. Need to try it out already this weekend gig.
            Arsenal

Comment

My last order came today. and once again it was awesome, so generous, I got an entire 10ml bottle of Bitch. Now, that is going to be so fun. <3
              Arsenal

Comment

Bitch is such a wild product. I think you'll like it but I'm not sure what to say about it. I'll let you say it instead

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  Bitch is such a wild product. I think you'll like it but I'm not sure what to say about it. I'll let you say it instead
                  The operative word here seem to be wild. Perhaps I need to temper it with Cohesion, so people don't get afraid.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X