Thank you so much!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you so much!

With the order that came Thursday there was a bottle of Xist too. I am so happy. Thank you. I am so moved and inspired.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion, Temptress X 2, Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Audacious and Open Windows.

Ildergreier you got a bottle of xist for men?

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
      Ildergreier you got a bottle of xist for men?
      Nope, for women.
      Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale and XSP102.
      Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion, Temptress X 2, Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Audacious and Open Windows.

Comment

Awesome Ildergreier ! A whole bottle of xist for women?

that's pretty neat. I got a whole bottle of dominant ascend once as a free sample

enjoy your xist for women

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
          Awesome Ildergreier ! A whole bottle of xist for women?

that's pretty neat. I got a whole bottle of dominant ascend once as a free sample

enjoy your xist for women
          I am going to. Have som targets too. A man I like and want to know more and a woman who dislike my face. I want both reset to adoring me.
          Arsenal

Comment

Thank you so much again, you guys totally rock!!! An extra bottle of Madame just for me from SteveO . Such a nice surprise. Need to try it out already this weekend gig.
            Arsenal

Comment

My last order came today. and once again it was awesome, so generous, I got an entire 10ml bottle of Bitch. Now, that is going to be so fun. <3
              Arsenal

Comment

Bitch is such a wild product. I think you'll like it but I'm not sure what to say about it. I'll let you say it instead

Steve O
                This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to chase their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

DiscoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions?
                I am happy to answer all your pheromone questions. For a free consultation please call to speak with me personally on the
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  Bitch is such a wild product. I think you'll like it but I'm not sure what to say about it. I'll let you say it instead
                  The operative word here seem to be wild. Perhaps I need to temper it with Cohesion, so people don't get afraid.
                  Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                  X