yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Amazing Customer Service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Customer Service!

As I write this, I am anxiously waiting for my order to be delivered today, lol. I am a first-time customer, and a "poor college student"( but your prices are very reasonable, even at my price range. You were kind and understanding enough to let me use a leftover Visa Vanilla card as payment, and answered all of my questions during my phone calls. I still remember being asked what my goal was for these and not exactly being able to say it while around my fellow students, lol. Overall, great prices, great staff, great service, and hopefully a great experience!

Thank you for the great feedback Pheromaster

A toast

goes for you

And you know how to find us when you need our help

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by Pheromaster View Post
      As I write this, I am anxiously waiting for my order to be delivered today, lol. I am a first-time customer, and a "poor college student"( but your prices are very reasonable, even at my price range. You were kind and understanding enough to let me use a leftover Visa Vanilla card as payment, and answered all of my questions during my phone calls. I still remember being asked what my goal was for these and not exactly being able to say it while around my fellow students, lol. Overall, great prices, great staff, great service, and hopefully a great experience!
      I asked that question about the GOALS lol. I remember ya . Thank you so much for your feedback!!! You rock!
      , Bobbi

Comment

I've chatted with both BobiiJo925 and idle over the phone before and they're both pretty spectacular humans to talk to.

Last time BobiiJo925 called me to clarify something about a package and i heard XSteveO talking smack in the background in a playful fun sort of way. It must really be awesome to work there XD

Welcome Pheromaster

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

I asked that question about the GOALS lol. I remember ya . Thank you so much for your feedback!!! You rock!
          The Goals is piece, love and harmony in the world.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
            BobiiJo925 commented
            Editing a comment
            Love that answer darling!!!!

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, BobiiJo925.

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...