yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you SteveO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you SteveO!

Today I woke up and found out that I've received an awesome gift from Steve thanking me for basically being a nice forumite. How can anyone be THAT amazing and generous? I hang around here because I like the place, and enjoy having the chance to read all the interesting and informative posts about products and life in general. Steve and his team are beyond compare, and fellow forum members are making this forum absolutely wonderful and fun place.

So Steve! I can proudly say that I am happy to be a part of this community even without any gifts, but that message you wrote totally made my day and I am extremely happy to have more money to spend for XS pheros! Already planning for what I'll include in my next order here

Thanks again for being so awesome!

You are so very welcome Fleur. I'm so happy that you are a big part of our community. You are wonderful and I totally appreciate you. I am a little jealous of you and Idle though

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Pipe down and get your own, she is out there.

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    You are so very welcome Fleur. I'm so happy that you are a big part of our community. You are wonderful and I totally appreciate you. I am a little jealous of you and Idle though
    Haha!
    Jealous of me complaining to Idle via Skype whenever I have issues with forum? He is very sweet and wonderful, and always helps
    No one has seen my photo or heard my voice here yet though

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X