yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You guys are unbelievably amazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is officially the most amazing thing i've ever seen. Just nonchalantly between tablets and powerbanks, just extremely legit

LOL

you all officially win at life

Comment

Thank you again for another SUPA'FAST delivery and an awesome surprise!

I need to go through the product site and make sure I get reviews in for all of these lovlies! Sometimes I spend plenty of time here in the forum and forget the xs site, I certainly want to do what I can to drum up interest in PheromoneXS, I could never repay you all for your generosity, thank you again!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        Thank you again for another SUPA'FAST delivery and an awesome surprise!

I need to go through the product site and make sure I get reviews in for all of these lovlies! Sometimes I spend plenty of time here in the forum and forget the xs site, I certainly want to do what I can to drum up interest in PheromoneXS, I could never repay you all for your generosity, thank you again!
        You are saying something. I am going to review all the blends I thoroughly have tried out.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

PXS customer service is on point. I had a couple issues (that were my fault actually) and they were resolved. Shipping is fast and everything comes well packaged. To be honest, I almost feel spoiled after having to deal with customer service from other vendors in the industry.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
            PXS customer service is on point. I had a couple issues (that were my fault actually) and they were resolved. Shipping is fast and everything comes well packaged. To be honest, I almost feel spoiled after having to deal with customer service from other vendors in the industry.
            They definitely spoil me.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              What he said! ^_^

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X