yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You guys are unbelievably amazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are unbelievably amazing!

Not only is your CS super fast, you are also unbelievably generous
    When my orders arrive they always have a lovely note and some kind of fun goodie included. This last order I didn't have time to give more than a cursory check and saw there was an entire freebie of Celebrity, and I thank you for that, but not only that, I found a sample of Thinker tucked away in there today too!!!
    Your team has always been super awesome and it's always a pleasure. I just wanted to say THANK YOU! YOU ALL ROCK!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

You're so welcome doll face! I am sure you'll love the XS103 Thank you for being so amazing!!!
    , Bobbi

Comment

LOL, Bobbi called you "Doll Face"!

You're amazing NuTrix. It's always nice to read about this especially since I'm not on day to day of the shipping stuff anymore. I have a deep belief in the Golden Rule that to love thy neighbor is to do good onto them. I think its that one value that all other values flow from.

In my book you're a real celebrity anyway

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO What's wrong with "doll face"? Same as calling her beautiful ya toad.
        I agree with everything else you said though
        , Bobbi

Comment

Awe shucks ya'all!

I've read enough reviews to know you treat everyone special. You make us feel like good friends or family.

I feel confident enough to say for us here at xs, we appreciate you all because of it

Comment

That is true NuTrix, and now BobiiJo925 and Steve are handling everything when Kate and Mackaelia are not present. Wishing them be safe and back. Wishing good news from them. All be back to happiness.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Second that for sure!

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
            That is true NuTrix, and now BobiiJo925 and Steve are handling everything when Kate and Mackaelia are not present. Wishing them be safe and back. Wishing good news from them. All be back to happiness.
            We are all going to do our best to cover for Kate during this time but she's one of a kind so no one can do it like she can.I just thank God we have received word from her. We're all praying for Mickaelia over at AD as well.
            , Bobbi

Comment

• Falvinski
              Falvinski commented
              Editing a comment
              Mackaelia is from Androtics? Oh, ok

<3 <3

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Kate and Mickaelia are both old friends of mine I met while I lived in Dominica. Kate works here for me, and as far as I know, Mickaelia still works for AD.

I have no doubt that you guys can handle it.

Comment

• BobiiJo925
              BobiiJo925 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you

Once again, above and beyond!
            I didn't ask for samples in my last order because I've been placing so many orders catching up on lots of great goodies since my hiatus. I just keep finding more that I need to have...it's a wonder they haven't put an order block on me!?
            But what comes with my order? A couple samples ANYWAY. I feel like a mooch!
            Guys and gals really, I feel like a thief Discount, free shipping, free goodies???
            I just realized I'm low on diffusion tech and can only justify another order by adding on 2 more accidental finds while catching up on the threads. I don't know who will go broke first, me or you
            I'm trying to hold off on that order in an attempt to show control. I'm still cruising the threads for any other gems they may be hiding from me...

Comment

I know what you mean NuTrix . I'm always like hey guys I really don't need anything but Bliss is always welcomed. I really need to buy a bottle but I've been so focused on singles it's fallen by the wayside. Last time I said maybe Celebrity because I'm trying to get a handle on that one. They sent me thinker too and that's one I never would have thought of. Next order I'm going to ask that they save the samples for new customers. I really do have everything I need. I can only do so much testing and right now I'm really focused on The Radiance Project. I'm going to best testing new singles mixes soon too. I can only do so much. Oh and I have xsr molecules to test also. Where am I gonna find the time? Lol

Their generosity is unbelievable. And like you I kinda feel guilty. They've done so much for me. I can never thank them enough.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Ikr? I'll be hitting up xsr39 for the first time today,
                but I still have to revisit the other 3 in varying doses to learn more about them...and then there's all the rest LOL

Once again, thank you so much! Bliss came with my recent order in a 10 ml bottle. You all are so kind! Also enjoying the "new" blends I missed while I was away

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations with your goodies.

I mean what can I say that's not already been said. I have been blessed to have such an amazing team and customers. I promised myself I would rather shut XS down than allow it to ever turn into a place I didn't like coming to.

Of course the yodeling pickle, rubber chickens and lobsters, goats, zombies and all the other toys we have here help.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Love what you do, do what you love...^_~

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              They sent me thinker too and that's one I never would have thought of.
              Genius pun xD

But yeah, I think I've said this before, but just in case:

XS has the best customer service I've ever experienced, not just in mones. It's crazy how each package feels special, the care truly shines through.

XS RULES!

... also wait, YODELING PICKLE?!

Comment

Thank you, thank you very. lol

Yea the yodeling pickle got me too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tobias View Post

Genius pun xD

But yeah, I think I've said this before, but just in case:

XS has the best customer service I've ever experienced, not just in mones. It's crazy how each package feels special, the care truly shines through.

XS RULES!

... also wait, YODELING PICKLE?!
                  Scottie2Hottie Tobias

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                  idle @ socials

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

We really do have a yodeling pickle, for real y'all.
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
                    We really do have a yodeling pickle, for real y'all.
                    Hmmm, how does that work, BobiiJo925 ?
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hmmm, how does that work, BobiiJo925 ?
                      You press a button on the little guy and he sings hehe.(not quite a pickle but it works)
                      , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

You press a button on the little guy and he sings hehe.(not quite a pickle but it works)
                        Nice.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

We have fun here. Get the job done..... But we have fun LOL
                          , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X