yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

You Guys Rock!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Guys Rock!!!

Just wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude toward XSteveO, KateD , BobiiJo925 and the entire XS team. I had a special request and they went above and beyond.....again. Hopefully others will benefit from and appreciate your efforts.

To anyone sitting on the fence out there, you can't go wrong with PheromoneXS. The products and customer service are in a league of their own. Exceptional doesn't begin to describe the experiences I've had with this company.

Within an hour of placing my order it was shipped. Wow! Amazing!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    Just wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude toward XSteveO, KateD , BobiiJo925 and the entire XS team. I had a special request and they went above and beyond.....again. Hopefully others will benefit from and appreciate your efforts.

To anyone sitting on the fence out there, you can't go wrong with PheromoneXS. The products and customer service are in a league of their own. Exceptional doesn't begin to describe the experiences I've had with this company.

Within an hour of placing my order it was shipped. Wow! Amazing!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!
    Awwwwwww! Thank you Scottie the Hottie

YOU ROCK MORE

Thank you for taking the time to let us know as you always do how you appreciate our efforts. The XS team does go above and beyond to give our clients that Ultimate XS Experience and threads/posts like these let us know we are succeeding.

Comment

Thanks so much!! We do our best, but we're nothing without you guys!!!! ou're pretty awesome yourself Scottie2Hottie !
      , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X