yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Happy Accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Accident

First of all thanks for the fast service and the samples. Especially Desire Me.

I checked the invoice and saw that everything I ordered was listed. Checked the bottles and everything looked right so I opened the package. On closer inspection I discovered that my DHEA was actually DHEAS. While I'm disappointed that I didn't get my DHEA, I'm glad to have more DHEAS.

I can always get another 10 mcg/30 ml bottle of DHEA but it will unfortunately delay my experimentation.

Copulins! You bought Desire Me. Thats next level.
    Lets see the experiments

Comment

I'm so far behind on testing. It just keeps adding up. Lol

Comment

Btw the Desire Me is just a sample but at one drop at a time it should still last awhile. I won't be using it very often.

Comment

Thanks go out to PXS for the quite reply to my ticket. Look forward to your response to my last email.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            Thanks go out to PXS for the quite reply to my ticket. Look forward to your response to my last email.
            I was happy we could come to a solution that made an awesome and valued client like you happy.

Remember whenever you have a customer service question, concern or issue please open a ticket and let us resolve it there as I may not see your thread and sometimes I resolve matters on a case by case basis.

Comment

Thanks KateD

Funny thing is that I almost bought two bottles not long ago. I decided against it. I guess i was meant to have that secondd bottle after all. Lol

We came to a resolution that will allow to get my DHEA sooner than I might have been able to otherwise. So I'm happy.

Comment

So sorry! Got ya taken care of order is packed and ready to go! It'll be there in a few days
                , Bobbi

Comment

Thanks BobiiJo925 I appreciate your help with the order. Not sure why I couldn't figure it out but you saved the day. You're the best.

Comment

Not a problem darlin!! Thanks for your understanding and patience!!!
                    , Bobbi

Comment

No thank YOU for your patience and understanding. Things happen. I'm not upset at all. In fact, I just got a nice surprise via email that I wasn't expecting. You all go way above and beyond. I couldn't be happier.

Customer for life right here!

Comment

We do try! I'm happy you're happy!

, Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X