yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bewildering Sample

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bewildering Sample

First off I want to thank everyone at PXS. Always fast, thorough and efficient. You guys rock!

I just got my latest purchases and with great excitement and anticipation ripped open the packaging. There it was exactly as I had ordered it. Then I see the samples. This is like Christmas, you never know you're gonna get. I opened it up and pulled them out one by one. Bliss...perfect, i want to give this a second chance. Exotica....Yes! This mix intrigues me. And finally, the piece de resistance.....whaaat....Temptress??? I asked for Desire Me. I got a women's product. I'm bewildered. Idk what to do with it.

Scottie2Hottie is it a sample or full size? I may be interested in buying it if it's full size XD

edit: i misread what you said... twice.. lol

I'd still be interested in it if you're looking to get rid of it lol. I can send you one of my samples in exchange or I can buy that one outright
    Last edited by eternitys_child; 07-30-2017, 12:00 PM. Reason: edited

Comment

I'm curious as to why you would want it. What would you do with it?

Comment

I wanna start spraying women with it

Comment

Maybe we can work something out. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            First off I want to thank everyone at PXS. Always fast, thorough and efficient. You guys rock!

I just got my latest purchases and with great excitement and anticipation ripped open the packaging. There it was exactly as I had ordered it. Then I see the samples. This is like Christmas, you never know you're gonna get. I opened it up and pulled them out one by one. Bliss...perfect, i want to give this a second chance. Exotica....Yes! This mix intrigues me. And finally, the piece de resistance.....whaaat....Temptress??? I asked for Desire Me. I got a women's product. I'm bewildered. Idk what to do with it.
            Use it to pick up chicks DUH! Be like , hey babe , I got this product that if you spray it on it is guaranteed to make you wanna hop me in the streets.

Wanna try it?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
              Maybe we can work something out. PM me.
              What the hell! You guys just can't start an interesting convo like this and then take it to the private room , what gives?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Use it to pick up chicks DUH! Be like , hey babe , I got this product that if you spray it on it is guaranteed to make you wanna hop me in the streets.

Wanna try it?
                Lol I've considered giving it away but then I would hafta let out my secret. Not so sure I'm willing to do that. No one knows why I'm so damn sexy and I'd like to keep it that way.

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm sure there is more to your swag than just mones

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I claim no game and I don't care what everyone says I ain't no playa. *adjusts halo*

• Scottie2Hottie
                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I claim no game and I don't care what everyone says I ain't no playa. *adjusts halo*

Originally posted by KateD View Post

What the hell! You guys just can't start an interesting convo like this and then take it to the private room , what gives?
                We can't let our nefarious plans out into the light of day, now can we. Bwahahaha

Comment

I had actually considered using it myself. I checked out the ingredients and saw nothing too outlandish. Barring any unspecified weird female voodoo juice it is probably harmless. Hell when Essence of Woman first came out people thought I was crazy for trying it and look at how mainstream cops are now.
                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-04-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie you got an ooops gift from the shipping department lol you'd think it was a gag gift but i swear it wasn't lol. I'll be sure we do better next time
                    , Bobbi

Comment

Lol no worries Bobbi. I'll figure out something to do with it. I seriously may still use it. Might add a few squirts of Enone to the mix and see what happens.

Comment

Can't wait to hear what you decide
                        , Bobbi

Comment

Hey I survived the great W.A.G.G. debaucle.

There used to be a product years ago called What A Great Guy. Don't know if it's still around. Anyway, whenever I wore it people though I was gay. And I probably wasn't the only one. I dubbed it What A Gay Guy. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be a flop.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie What a gay guy! That's funny! Maybe it just made you really beta? Do gay guys actually have a specific signature? Like there are some closed homosexuals that you'd never know

Of all the products I've ever worn, I've never had anyone think I was gay. Some do make me seem really beta, I even feel extremely beta with some on. I remember that Instant Gentleman would make me feel kind of beta

That's why I used to love A314 because it made me feel absolutely amazing but... people avoided me. I don't think anyone actually liked me with it on. Only very few mature older women, which I wasn't attracted to at all

Another thing is that gay men seem to be really attracted to me when I wore A314 or other status products, like Ascend. A1 also attracts gay men, way too much

I am not gay but even without mones gay men hit on me, it only increases with mones on, like on another level

I remember wearing Ascend and Taboo, and it was something. This guy kept hitting on me at work, I just had to tell him sorry I'm not gay. He's was like oh don't be sorry it's just too bad lol

Not sure if I would want to wear any female products, maybe just to see if I get any self effects and then wash it off lol

By the way, Ascend + Taboo didn't really give me good self effects. It made me tired and extremely sad, depressed. Not my favorite for selfies, but women seem to love it, as do gay men lol

Comment

With WAGG it wasn't so much that I got hit on by gay men it's that the signature gave the impression that I was gay so perhaps gay men do have a generally specific signature. I do know that in some of the research I've read gay men have high levels of progesterone type pheros. Furthermore, I've read that they respond to some of the same pheros that heterosexual women do. I'm not at my computer so I can't look up specifically what they are but iirc A1 was one. So I guess it stands to reason that gay men would be attracted to hetero men. I suspect that what separates heterosexual men/women and homosexual men/women isn't so much the presence or absence of specific pheros as it is a particular ratio of pheros. Just like in ieach gender there are differences in ratios of androgens vs estrogens. Both sexes have both circulating in their systems, just in different proportions.

Comment

What a funny thread.
                                Oukay Scottie!! You have all the necessary molecules. Now you have to use the Temptress, mix something in it and create an awesome social.

Or how about use it solo and check some weird results?

Comment

Haven't decided yet if ima run it solo or with a touch of Enone. But curiosity has me wanting to go solo. I'm just crazy enough to try it. I figure it will either go horribly wrong or be groundbreaking. If everything in the blend is distinctly feminine but I'm wreaking of copulins it could really confused the hell outta people.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X