yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Much Gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much Gratitude

I huge thanks to XSteveO and the crew. I checked my yahoo mail yesterday and saw an email from PXS. Something regarding "my order" being shipped. I was a bit confused. My first thought was oh great now I'm ordering stuff in my sleep. I think I need an intervention.

So I investigated further. Sure enough there were two items on their way to my door, should be here tomorrow. I have no idea what they are, it just said Summer Gift 1 and Summer Gift 2 along with a code for each one. Incredibly generous. How often do you get $50 worth of goodies for no reason?

The best part is that it's my birthday in a couple weeks. Happy Birthday to me!

I'm so excited to unwrap my presents. I can't wait. I love surprises.

Thanks again guys, YOU ROCK!

Happy birthday in advance, Scottie!

Comment

Same thing happened with me Scottie2Hottie . Much love to XSteveO, KateD (Yes I'm still alive), and the rest of the crews for bringing all these great products to us.
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

You lucky thing Scottie! I'm looking forward to seeing what XS hooked you up with.

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Check your email, yours shipped out the same day

• GHOST
          GHOST commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats awesome Steve. Thank you.

Thank you everybody for making our forum a true community. We began sending active community influencers gifts we believe you'd like. Some of it is to get feedback to help us make new and better products, but its mostly as a way of saying thanks for being a part of one of the best communities on the web. No drama, no fuss, just good old reporting on what works.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Vinko View Post
          Happy birthday in advance, Scottie!
          Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            A happy early birthday indeed. I'll send you some reward points as a gift

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh wow man, you are far too kind. The gifts alone are more than enough. Thank you

Got my goodies. A sample of XSwim, a Taboo single use wipe and a bottle if xsr85. Is the Taboo wipe scented or will I need to carry a cover? That wouldn't be a problem necessarily because I usually keep various colognes in my old sample bottles to carry around with me, should I need to refresh.

Comment

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            Unscented

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok thanks, good to know. Maybe I'll throw caution to the wind and go unscented. Lol

• eternitys_child
            eternitys_child commented
            Editing a comment

What a great company. I appreciate all the samples and gifts. It's tough for me to do real testing right now, as I'm looking for specific results at work and especially in my personal life. I will definitely test when I get to a better place. However long that is.
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

meanwhile i keep following my potions' journey through abusive customs onwards to my hut!

today they were finally cleared from the international sectors and put to march, hopefully freed for delivery.

what an emotion!

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              ahahhaaahah, I hope you remembered to put your hut # so they can find you

I'm SO grateful for XS because this company helped me change my life, one day at a time, into a human being that people love to be around. Of course I had it within me to become that person, but the pheromones helped make it more pronounced. It's nice to know I am also appreciated by the very same company I've spent so much money with (and will continue to spend much money with). I eagerly await the gift pack, and cannot wait to test it out and then report on it.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              We appreciate you too Eternity.

Thanks for the gift pack!

Is XSwim a custom formulation now?

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              What do you mean?

• RTBoss
              RTBoss commented
              Editing a comment
              The last time you offered XSwim, you could choose between Taboo, Evolve, SOB, and Xist. Is this a new "XSwim" formulation?

• Scottie2Hottie
              Scottie2Hottie commented
              Editing a comment
              It's in the Flirt formula.

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
            I huge thanks to XSteveO and the crew. I checked my yahoo mail yesterday and saw an email from PXS. Something regarding "my order" being shipped. I was a bit confused. My first thought was oh great now I'm ordering stuff in my sleep. I think I need an intervention.

So I investigated further. Sure enough there were two items on their way to my door, should be here tomorrow. I have no idea what they are, it just said Summer Gift 1 and Summer Gift 2 along with a code for each one. Incredibly generous. How often do you get $50 worth of goodies for no reason?

The best part is that it's my birthday in a couple weeks. Happy Birthday to me!

I'm so excited to unwrap my presents. I can't wait. I love surprises.

Thanks again guys, YOU ROCK!
            You Rock even More Scottie! Enjoy and it will be there just in time for some birthday adventures.

Comment

XSwim - The Official Pre-Release Thread

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
              idle @ socials

Comment

Yayyy great job everyone. Looking forward to see the review in the journal Scottie.

Comment

Happy birthday Scottie2Hottie!!! ENJOY DARLIN
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Thanks Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X