yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer service

I am, seriously in ahh ! Over pheremonexs customer service. You seriously have a customer for life and I have recommended you to people I know. Thank you.
    ?????
    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Originally posted by Headless View Post
    I am, seriously in ahh ! Over pheremonexs customer service. You seriously have a customer for life and I have recommended you to people I know. Thank you.
    ?????
    Thats true right there, excellent service.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

Agree totally

Comment

Yeah the costumer service is what makes the difference in a company, if a product is very good but the customer service is not that company is not going to have future.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Instant honesty

Comment

these guys have been so good to me since day one. Customer service, and just doing their daily jobs, I've never had a company treat people so professionally and still have such a great time doing it.
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

The XS Team is certainly grateful for all your kind words and this sort of feedback. It lets us know that our hard work is appreciated and it goes a long way.

We NEVER get tired of feedback like this so keep it coming and please let us know where we need to improve

WE WORK HARD TO GIVE YOU THAT XS EXPERIENCE

Comment

I will make sure to do so , every chance I get . I feel that giving feedback, that is appreciated and reviewed by the company , makes it a duty of the customer to give , when ever the opportunity presents its self.
              36/B/M

Current arsenal:
              Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
              , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

I think sometimes I get more excited for the surprise samples, and especially the Pop Rocks!!!
                I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can't with you Ragnar..ahahahaah

• Ragnar Lothbrook
                  Ragnar Lothbrook commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can't with you???

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It means, I don't know what to do with you and your rebel self. SMH

PXS customer service is unsurpassed. You guys constantly exceed my expectations. And I know I greatly appreciate your hard work and endless patience. Loyal customer right here. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  PXS customer service is unsurpassed. You guys constantly exceed my expectations. And I know I greatly appreciate your hard work and endless patience. Loyal customer right here. Thanks everyone.
                  No, THANK YOU!!! Loyal clients like you and the rest of the members on this amazing forum helps make XS Great.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    Is true when i think that they can not be beat and go even higher, when i send a ticket i got the answer so fast is amazing thanks
                    Xsr89
                    Instant honesty

Comment

Well you've done it again. Just got my last order in only two days, even with the special order of putatives, research molecules and artisan blend. Seems I ordered my APi just in time as it's now out of stock. I wanted to thank you for the generous upgrade on Vibe. They sent a 30 mil bottle instead of the 10 mil I requested.

Thinking I just may give APi and Vibe a run today.

You guys are awesome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X