yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Super fast delivery to spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super fast delivery to spain

Well i placed my order april 4 and april 10 got my pheros on my hand, very fast and perfect, this is what i was waiting for in europe, i hope in the future thy can sell oils and the 30ml bottles from us store.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Originally posted by josebest View Post
    Well i placed my order april 4 and april 10 got my pheros on my hand, very fast and perfect, this is what i was waiting for in europe, i hope in the future thy can sell oils and the 30ml bottles from us store.
    Wohoooo! That is really fast!

Comment

Not only spain. Germany as well. Placed on April 5th and received today, April 11th. Thank you PXS

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome! we rock!

• Kohloe
        Kohloe commented
        Editing a comment
        haha you do

Originally posted by josebest View Post
      Desire Me, XiSt, Taboo, cohesion and Ascend oil are just a small portion of the new products that are being added as we speak.
      ???
      They should be announced shorty

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Let us know idle, we have stuff to buy. GEEESSSSH!

Wow super fast that's awesome!
      , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

Desire Me, XiSt, Taboo, cohesion and Ascend oil are just a small portion of the new products that are being added as we speak.
        ???
        They should be announced shorty
        Excellent news, I was wating for oils, my next order will be one of this, thanks
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X