yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is the candy a new thing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the candy a new thing ?

I seriously hope it's not because fat boy likey ! I placed three orders with your company and received candy every time , I didn't know if it was a new thing or an on going thing . I hope it sticks around.
    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Yeap! I love the candy too I think it's an on going thing, not sure though as I'm pretty new here myself
    PXS Product
    Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
    (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
    Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
    Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

Well , I hope it's an all going thing . On top of the samples and the candy it's always a surprise.
      36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

I placed an order a couple months ago and got candy. Another order arrived Friday and I got candy. A handful of vendors put candy in the packaging

Comment

pretty sweet !
          36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Headless View Post
            I seriously hope it's not because fat boy likey ! I placed three orders with your company and received candy every time , I didn't know if it was a new thing or an on going thing . I hope it sticks around.
            Wohoooo! Is isn't new and it is definitely on going. Howeverrrrrrr, if you don't get candy in your package , it is probably because Leslie ate it, right before Bobbi sealed the package

It is really bad.We literally have to put the candy in a safe to ensure our customers get candy.

We are starting a donation soon to send her to candy rehab

Comment

It is a sad truth, I have a problem. One time I paid one of the monkeys to distract steve so I could steal a whole bag of pop rocks...... I promised I'd share with him, but I ate it all myself. That monkey still hasn't forgave me

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                We will get you the help you need babe

i seriously enjoy the rapport you guys have between yourself and the customers.
              36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

I know it wouldn't be cost effective , but I was thinking maybe you have a different type of candy that would come with different types of pheromones. Like gobstoppers or jaw breakers for the slow working pheromones, etc.
                36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X