yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Received my first order .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received my first order .

I recieved my first order and I'm excited to start using it . I received my order with three samples and some candy and a straw or glow stick . The zip lock bag had a little bit of residue in the package and i need to check to see if one of the sample bottles broke or not . Other then that I'm still excited and i can't wait to eat the candy as well .
    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

More times than not, you'll have a little leakage when you receive your package. I haven't ever had a major issue, however.

Comment

Welcome and tell us what you got! Did you try any yet? I bet you did ; )
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I ordered api and received xist, voodoo, vibe as samples. I tired api Saturday, Sunday and today . I believe i didn't put enough on Saturday but i did get confintational with a person at a party who is a retired ranger over politics, being the only liberal at the party, I usually keep my mouth shut for the sake of the party. Sunday I noticed some glances at this restaurant I was having lunch at from a few attendees, even after their husbands, and or boyfriends finally showed up . It's Possible I had food on my face or my fly down. Today at work nothing special happen so i don't know if it's working . When i had A314 women would break their neck to tell me i smelled great with my new cologne i guess I was expecting the same thing.
        36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Great! You received your first order and I am so thankful for your feedback. We use the best manufacturers for our bottles and we found out the the 2ml, 3ml and 5ml bottles are not 100% when traveling but with really good bottles then what you might get is some residue.

In the unlikely event that your sauce does leak, as the STOP CARD instructs, you have to inspect your order , take a clear photo of the product damaged via the sealed bag and contact us immediately.

Are you using the products solo or are you using them together. I would have recommended you go with Ascend but the men who use Api can give their input and please do use the search engine to look up some threads on the Api and the other products. You can get some good feedback and insight.

Continue to keep us updated on your pheromone journey.

Comment

Well i choose api due to a blog that compared it to the another brand that i used and i got a lot of hits.
            36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

I ordered samples of ascend that will arrive today .
              36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Ahhh, the first order was like easter and christmas all rolled into one. You going to go with the slow and cautious method, or put one of each on and see what happens?

Comment

Pretty much.
                  36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Headless View Post
                    I ordered samples of ascend that will arrive today .
                    I hope you don't mind me using this opportunity to clarify for anyone who may get the wrong idea. We don't sell samples. There were some tests being done in the store and there was a glitch which allowed this to happen.

When we caught it, it was fixed. I do apologize for the error headless

Comment

No worries!
                      36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

I ordered A.C.E. - SPRAY PHEROMONE PACK FOR MEN and XS137 (ICM Throwback /M) . I am thinking about ordering celebrity but I'm going to hold off.
                        36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X