yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Excellent Customer service again ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Customer service again ;)

Ordered for a second time from the EU hub. Yet again products arrived very quickly and safely packaged.

Thankyou once again ! . I know it's in the works I would like to see more choice like the main hub.

Cheers

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
    Ordered for a second time from the EU hub. Yet again products arrived very quickly and safely packaged.

Thankyou once again ! . I know it's in the works I would like to see more choice like the main hub.

Cheers
    Good news, cool is working fine.. Sure, me too I would like to have a similar choice than in the main shop..

How many days it took to arrive to your home, since you paid?
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Good news, cool is working fine.. Sure, me too I would like to have a similar choice than in the main shop..

How many days it took to arrive to your home, since you paid?
      Three days which is remarkable had my goodies shipped to the UK. Its customer service like this which makes me want to come back and purchase again . I use to order from the main shop however it got way to expensive so I stopped. Having said the US team are equally good in getting the goods across. From the USA it would take around 9 days.

As I said in the previous post, all us europeans, want to see more choice in what is on offer on the eurohub. This will happen organically over time as the eurohub finds its feet.

Comment

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much for your feedback

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

Three days which is remarkable had my goodies shipped to the UK. Its customer service like this which makes me want to come back and purchase again . I use to order from the main shop however it got way to expensive so I stopped. Having said the US team are equally good in getting the goods across. From the USA it would take around 9 days.

As I said in the previous post, all us europeans, want to see more choice in what is on offer on the eurohub. This will happen organically over time as the eurohub finds its feet.
      3 days to UK sounds great time. For me even 5 days will be good. From US, perhaps is still ok, if when ordering is buying many different products.. if what we need is just a bottle, EU hub probably is the best option.. Let's hope, soon EU hub is get more develop..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X