yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

EU Shipments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU Shipments

Well I ordered last wednesday from the EU site and received my products today. Outstanding service thankyou

Great idea, the EU site. It is too expensive to pay shipping from US, for just a couple of little bottles.. even if was pretty fast anyway
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Thank you for the feedback YourAGreatGuy
      I am so happy reading you had a great experience with our new hub
      Please enjoy the mones and you know... There is always room for improvement.. if you have any suggestions or recommendations let us know

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Idle is the man

Thank you for taking the time to show us your appreciate our hard work.

It is our pleasure to give you the best.

Now that you have your products, can we expect some awesome reports and juicy stories?

Comment

I am really looking foreward to you guys stocking up with a greater variety of pheromones. It would also be nice to get a couple of free samples sent with each shipment.

Oh yes there will be some juicy stories coming soon

Comment

idle
          goodies delivered today ... it took just 5 days and thank you for reshipping
          now i have to settle down and figure out how these gems work with me

Comment

• idle
            idle commented
            Editing a comment
            ??????????????i am glad it arrived as expected
            enjoy the products and do let us know what you think

Happy experimenting

Beautiful people may I ask that you ship across XS101 to the EUHub ?

Comment

• idle
            idle commented
            Editing a comment
            thank for the request.
            a shipment is scheduled for this week.
            i will talk with Steve if we can include 1-2 bottles of our INTIMIDATION blend

That would be great thanks Idle

Comment

I have been wondering lately, if from Euphorics XS products are possible to order on 30 mL size..?
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
              I have been wondering lately, if from Euphorics XS products are possible to order on 30 mL size..?
              Hey there Loquisimo
              we do have 30ml XiSt for now.

We will think about upgrading other product to 30 in the future.
              But for now our main goal is to stock up all the missing products that XS originally offers

idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post

Hey there Loquisimo
                we do have 30ml XiSt for now.

We will think about upgrading other product to 30 in the future.
                But for now our main goal is to stock up all the missing products that XS originally offers
                Thanks for clarification. Great, that Xist is available in 30 mL, socials like Bliss I like in 30 mL.. I have love boat in 30 mL, and it feels nicer than the 15 mL size..

Comment

Hi idle,

I was wondering if there are options for cover scent in the EU store?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertical View Post
                    Hi idle,

I was wondering if there are options for cover scent in the EU store?
                    Hello Vertical,
                    currently they are no scent options available.
                    But we are considering adding scents(one way or another) in the future.

As soon as we restock the EU with more productswe will definitely consider scents

idle @ socials

Comment

Hello from Spain, it's nice to know that we have the eu store because it's too much expensive the shipment from USA, but I'm a ascend oil fan and there is no oil pheromones in your store, do you plan to sell oil version soon. Thanks
                      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                      Xsr89
                      Barely legal spray (unscented)
                      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                      Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
                        Hello from Spain, it's nice to know that we have the eu store because it's too much expensive the shipment from USA, but I'm a ascend oil fan and there is no oil pheromones in your store, do you plan to sell oil version soon. Thanks
                        Hey there josebest
                        thank you for your interest in our EU hub and products.
                        So far our top priority is to stock the other missing spray products in EU.
                        Oils are not planned for the next few months at least.
                        But we can import the next time we stock if you make a special request to us.
                        For more info you can submit a ticket so we take it into consideration.

idle @ socials

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
                          Hey there josebest
                          thank you for your interest in our EU hub and products.
                          So far our top priority is to stock the other missing spray products in EU.
                          Oils are not planned for the next few months at least.
                          But we can import the next time we stock if you make a special request to us.
                          For more info you can submit a ticket so we take it into consideration.
                          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                          Xsr89
                          Instant honesty

Comment

• idle
                            idle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            We are currently in the process adding the new products to the store
                            Barely Legal, Exotica and Mascot are now online

Hello again and when are you going to have the big version, i like taboo and evolve but i want the big version 30ml but are not in the EU store
                          Xsr89
                          Instant honesty

Comment

We're stocking the store as fast as possible and to the best of our ability. You'll have to be patient with the process please.

All the options we have in the US most likely won't be available in EU because of restrictions. Its impossible for us to do everything we want because of all the conditions we have to adhere to. Some require us to be certified as a lab just for adding fragrances. This condition would add about 50% more costs to any single bottle. Not worth it so won't happen.

Steve O
                            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Got my Barely Legal a few days ago. Again excellent service cant way to try this out tomorrow night

Comment

Thank you for the the great feedback YourAGreatGuy

Finally delivery times are back to normal after the weather situation.

Have fun experimenting
                                looking forward reading your results

idle @ socials

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X