yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you! Officially part of the community!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you! Officially part of the community!

Thank you for the speedy shipping to the U.K. guys received Xist within a week after ordering from the EU hub!

Curiously i I was sent a small item along with my order inside a small long plastic container, it's an orangey liquid inside, is it a sample of something? Could someone shed some light on what it could be? ??

Hey there Pheronoob ! Welcome to the community!

XiSt is pretty awesome product, but before using it first read what each and every molecule it contain does. Search the forum about it. That's my advice.

The little thingy you've received in the package is a glowing stick. It's a little gift from idle

Have a great time here and always ask question when in doubt. All the retail product works, just you need to find out how they will work for you.

Comment

Thank you haha! Oh!! I thought it was a a scent sample at first glance and I was suppose to mix the contents in the pheromone that would've ended badly....illuminating pheromone stains on my neck

thank you idle anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Pheronoob View Post
        Thank you haha! Oh!! I thought it was a a scent sample at first glance and I was suppose to mix the contents in the pheromone that would've ended badly....illuminating pheromone stains on my neck

thank you idle anyway
        The power of making a question
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

ahahahaha , you know I get that question a lot from European clients. I am starting to think glow sticks are not popular in that part of the world, except idle's house.

Once you step foot in XS land you are always part of us. It is nice to know you are pleased thus far and look forward to your crazy and awesome reports

Purchasing the mones just now means you gonna be an addict like the rest of us. And there is no pheromone rehab

Comment

Ahaha being in he EU (for now) glow sticks were once popular, mainly with kids and at rave scenes and parties, but have recently been on a decline due to the environmental effects they have, the EU big wigs tend to push on encouraging consumers about saving the planet etc etc, which is probably why a lot of EU residents don't recognize them as easily as we once did

Comment

The first time I ordered from the EU hub, I got a little car toy and the glowing stick.

Comment

oook my baaad

but dont you love those mini Glowstick thingies

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                idle @ socials

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X