yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

1st order recieved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st order recieved

My uncle, who is doing me a favor bringing my mones to Peru from the US called me 10 munutes ago and told me he just recieved the package on time. Just wanted to say thanks to the whole PSX Staff, I can't wait to get them tomorrow or saturday

So happy everything made it on time and in one piece!! Let me know how everything works for you

Comment

• 92diego
      92diego commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I will, thanks for everything

glad to hear it 92diego

Please remember... Next time if you use ? different country(shipping and billing) / please contact us to avoid potential shipping delays

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

• idle
      idle commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Diego... my personal advice is... dont rush.... Test our stuff and decide what blend from our will actually suits your persona

• idle
      idle commented
      Editing a comment
      92diego from that point you should start experimenting with blends that are far away from who you actually are in real life

• 92diego
      92diego commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that's why SOB is a must in my next order

Wohoooo! It is on. Once you get your package with your goodies, I better put warning signs for the ladies.

I am so glad your package is soon in your hands, I do want to really hear when you open it for the first time and your experiences, can't wait for those stories.

The weekend is upon us, go have fun. Thanks for taking the time to let us know your package was delivered.

Comment

• 92diego
      92diego commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Kate, just wanted to let everyone in the forum know PSX team does a wonderfull job, not only making blends, but helping costumers and do as they promise too

• MychaelAngelo1985
      MychaelAngelo1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      ?????

The best!!!

Comment

I got them already, THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Yippeeee! Tell us what was your reaction when you opened the package, what do you think of the smell?

• 92diego
        92diego commented
        Editing a comment
        Aqcua di Gio was the best choice, the smell was a little strong but very pleasant, I loved it, and the smell of Desire me + Xist (acqua) is just great

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X