yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just received my first order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received my first order

Hi PXS

I just received my first order today, it was shipped from within the EU so the delivery time was really quick!
    Packaging was also top notch. Only one question: I also received a small sample vial containing somthing red but it wasn't labelled.

Any idea on the content?

Thats a Mini Glow Stick
    try twisting it in the dark and see what happens

Thank you for testing our new service and providing this great feedback.

We are expecting to lunch the full EU HUB any time now

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

YEAH, this is awesome to read. Thanks for the opportunity

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hey TerraZ, welcome to the community and enjoy you first order! I've got glowing stick with my first order also. And a little car.

On my second. I've got other cool stuff. The XS brand is great! I tell you

Comment

Tarzan! I mean Terazz,you guys come up with the cutest names. We are always pleased to hear that our clients are happy with the service we provide

Now let us see here :

Lightning fast shipping :check
          Top notch packaging : check

What is left is for you to test these awesome products out and tell us what you think. Please don't keep us waiting to long as we are a pretty impatient bunch

Loved that you took time to come on the forum to let us know you got your package and that you are now in love with us. XS truly appreciates you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X