yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

1st order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st order

Hi, I made my first order yesterday and got notification mail and paypal mail, but I haven't recieved any tracking number yet, so... I was wondering why is that?

That's strange it should have been in those emails (especially the PayPal one). Try logging in to your PayPal and checking if the tracking number info is there in the transaction history? If you still can't find it send an email to support@pheromonexs.com because they can't help you through this forums for privacy reasons.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Hello there 92diego
      please submit a ticket so we can provide accurate information.
      Usually 99% of the orders do ship the same day. (except custom orders or orders that require addition security check - Bank verify orders)

*bank verify - usually when billing and shipping does not match

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

• 92diego
        92diego commented
        Editing a comment
        For some reason, I can't log in to get a ticket, and yes, my billing and shipping adresses are not the same... what can I do about it?

• knowledgeispower
        knowledgeispower commented
        Editing a comment
        Send an email to support@pheromonexs.com, it will create a ticket for you automatically

Ok, I created a ticket, and checked the paypal page and it says the payment has been completed and the payment reciever has been verified

Comment

Thank you for the ticket and clarification 92diego
        the payment verification is resolved.

Your Order is already in processing and it will ship shorty

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Just got a mail... my order status is updated to: Shipped. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Diego, I am so glad you got the issue with the ticket system sorted out. That way you can leave the fun stuff to the forum and remember to forward all customer service related stuff to the support suite

Comment

Yeah, Is jut that I couldn't log in to create a ticket, there was a link attached to the mail I got but wasn't working for some reason, that's why I thought I should get help at the forum...

Comment

• idle
                idle commented
                Editing a comment
                that above for it self needs my attention ...
                i am really proud of our ticket platform it self and its a shame if you cant log in there

• knowledgeispower
                knowledgeispower commented
                Editing a comment
                I also couldn't login there at first. I think I had to make a separate ticket account or use the password reset...

• 92diego
                92diego commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, there was also the "forgot my password" option but everytime I click a message appeared, something like "the e-mail you requested is not in our system"

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X