yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Issue fixed like magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue fixed like magic

Just wanted to thank yall and share a little story!

I received one of the items I ordered last time in the female instead of male version, and contacted them to see if maybe it was just a labeling issue. Pxs reported back by apologizing and offering an exchange. I decided to keep the female version for 2 reasons: where I live, it would have cost twice as much as it should have to send it back, plus I would have to go through a whole ordeal with customs.
    ??????But then I decided hey whatever, I'll just use up the female version and make a detailed report.

But then today I received my latest order, and in it the male version from the last order!

I am convinced there is no way I will ever meet a company with better customer service than you guys.

Thanks a million again!!!

Wowzers! Are they for real? What kind of company is this , I would LOVE to work for them

Oh wait! I do

Awwww , you are so super sweet for taking the time to write this and for showing your appreciation. You are great!!!! I immediately forwarded this message to all XS staff. Keep them coming guys, these threads, the thank you emails and voice mail messages are more precious to us than all the riches in the world

I am not sure if you will ever meet another amazing company like us but just in case , we will continue to up and top our own game , lol

Comment

Keep sending KateD messages like this because it makes her feel and we need a happy, healthy Kate who is feeling the love here in bro paradise.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        It certainly does, I am a sucker for this stuff

I got something special in last order too! I was upgraded to 30ml of Ascend! Woot! Thank you SteveO! Also a good sample of Bliss oil! Woot, woot! I feel the love SteveO!

XSteveO KateD idle

You guys are the best! I love XS! Keep rocking!! I love it!

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        woot woot! XS is the best

• idle
        idle commented
        Editing a comment

Tobias, this is not just THE company. They are THE people.
      It is so much ease and fun to work with humans these days, isn't it?

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        what were we working with before humans?

oh, it's just an expression that you are cool

Comment

I'm sorry this happened at all and we will do our best to be more careful. There are really no excuses for not including the right version of a product as we have several quality checks before a package ships. I'm glad we could correct it and make your day even better

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
          I got something special in last order too! I was upgraded to 30ml of Ascend! Woot! Thank you SteveO! Also a good sample of Bliss oil! Woot, woot! I feel the love SteveO!

XSteveO KateD idle

You guys are the best! I love XS! Keep rocking!! I love it!
          You're a level 3 community influencer which always makes for interesting community conversation. Its just another reason to climb the influence ladder as XS wants to recognize you for helping the community grow.

Did somebody say they saw Santa making a stop at the XS labs

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ixist
            Ixist commented
            Editing a comment
            I am glad to be of help in this community. I'll do what I can to help it grow. Cheers to XS! The best mone blends!

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Santa knows where our lab is?

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          Did somebody say they saw Santa making a stop at the XS labs
          ...and he brought a some XiSt oil

Last edited by idle; 10-12-2016, 12:47 PM. Reason: (just fixing the quote tag ;) )
          PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
          Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
          LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
          PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
          Lacroy: NNPA
          HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
          Alpha Dream: AM
          TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course he uses oil, all that snow makes his skin dry

KateD

Comment

Hi guys, just wanted to give my input about a recent issue I had. Earlier this year I received my order from PXS, everything arrived without an issue from USPS, which was great, because I did have a problem (with USPS, not PXS) receiving a previous order from them. The items I ordered were Ascend oil with cops unscented, and the A.C.E. pack in spray from, also unscented. I received this order about a week or so later; Ascend oil, and the A.C.E. pack in spray from. When I opened the package, I was satisfied with the way everything is securely wrapped to make sure there aren't any leakages, and protect the bottles from being cracked/damaged during the shipping and handling transition.

So it wasn't until recently that I started using the ACE spray pack, as I had decided to just wear the Ascend oil whenever I had the chance to for the past couples of months. The first thing I noticed is that the Ascend spray smells differently than the oil. I sent an email to PXS's customer support to find out if that's the way it is supposed to be, as I thought that maybe I received the wrong bottle of Ascend. After closer inspection I noticed that the word "-cops" was on the Ascend oil label, but not on the Ascend spray label. So that got me curious. I later received a reply from PXS, and that's when I found out that the I had mistakenly received the wrong bottle of Ascend oil, because what was shipped to me was the one without cops. PXS clarified that the "-cops" means that it does not contain the copulins. To me, I believed the opposite, I thought that is was the regular version of Ascend with cops. So it was a mistake made on their part when it was shipped, as well as a mistake made on mine due to the confusion created by the way it is labeled. I was hoping I could make an exchange of the Ascend oil for the one with cops. I sent them a picture of my bottle of Ascend to show them that what I received was in fact the one without cops.

A couple of days later, to my surprise, I received an email from KateD, with a gift voucher to cover the purchase price (at the time I placed the order) of the Ascend oil. KateD, thank you very much for the g.v., your level of customer service is above and beyond was I expected. I would had considered it "great customer service" by just having had the opportunity to exchange it even though it was past the refund/exchange period. So this definitely caught me by surprise, and shows just how far this company is willing to go to make things right for their customer.

P.S. I did email them back with a suggestion, as to how it would make it easier to identify the Ascend with cops from the one without. I think the labels should be changed so that the Ascend with cops say "Ascend +cops" on the label, and the one without cops is labeled with just "Ascend". I believe having the "-cops" is what created the confusion in the first place with the shipping department, as well as myself.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by DssMaster; 10-15-2016, 09:47 AM.
            Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
            Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
            LPMP: TLG
            Love Scent: NPA, SOE
            Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
            PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
            Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

KateD poor poor santa((( he don't knows what spray works better when weather is cold) Santa must register in our forum)))
              PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
              Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
              LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
              PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
              Lacroy: NNPA
              HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
              Alpha Dream: AM
              TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                ahahahaaaah

Ad down

Collapse