yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Benchmark of Shipping, Packaging and Service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Benchmark of Shipping, Packaging and Service!

I ordered Saturday, got processed and shipped Monday and received on Tuesday 10/2/13! SteveO is the man, not only have all the products been received sealed and perfectly in tact with no leaks but he even threw in some badass samples of Connections,Flirt and S.O.B as well. I ordered the ACE Combo (15ml)n along with Bliss and Xist (30 ml). Couldn't be more happier! and for everyone's future orders you know to not have any hesitations when it concerns how fast the order arrives along with how safely everything will be. SteveO you know I'll be ordering more very soon!

I'm hoping to have one bottle of everything in SteveO's line by New Years. Right now I'm trying the limited eds, and betas because you never know if he'll be able to bring those products to the retail line. I would of loved to get my hands on some PlayerXS and ProwlXS... Damnit...

Comment

• XSteveO
      XSteveO commented
      Editing a comment
      Player was a lot like SOB is, except there's less cops in SOB.

• MrGoodbar714
      MrGoodbar714 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm... Okay, I'm starting to come up with thoughts of a possible custom blend then.

Sorry, I was digressing... You gotta nice little collection there! Happy hunting!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X