yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I want to express my gratitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to express my gratitude

I want to express my gratitude for the fast shipping of my order which includes Celebrity XS and XS103 (Celebrity /W).

You guys are awesome and I will try all of you products definitely!

Thank you!

Welcome and enjoy CelebrityXS, people will definetly treat u like VIP.
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Please post when you get some field tests done with Celebrity! I've read great things about it, especially around younger women and while used at the gym. I'd love to hear your experiences.

Also I'm curious, why did you get the women's version as well?
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower I will test it and will post the result I bet it will be fun.
        I got the womens version for my girlfriend. She has a birthday soon and it will be a gift.

Comment

Well, since I couldn't figure out HOW TO START A NEW POST, I'll just jump in here and post.

Dearest Steve to the O & Company,

Sometimes I just find it AMAZING how after all these years, YOU STILL ROCK!!!!

Mucho thanks for the Xtras: Pimp & Sex Magic! Even with that, it seems you still remember that I'm just AFTER THE SEX MIX/ES! AHHHHHH-SUM!!

Life's pleasantries,

MMM

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            We need to work on that starting a new post thing. You need to post and report the shit out of these items and sex stories.Ahem! I mean your findings, for research purposes.

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            YOU ROCK TOO LUVVY <3

Originally posted by angelo View Post
          I want to express my gratitude for the fast shipping of my order which includes Celebrity XS and XS103 (Celebrity /W).

Thank you!
          You say it like a mafioso boss!

Comment

Originally posted by angelo View Post

Thank you!
            We appreciate you for appreciating us and have a song just for a moment like this.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

We appreciate you for appreciating us and have a song just for a moment like this.

Thanks

Comment

Quick update on my order.
                I received the package in 2 weeks. I've got 2 samples for women, with the order, my girl to test.

I am really satisfied with the order and will make more soon!

Btw, I sprayed her with one of the samples and she had good mood all the day and saw unexpected behavior from a male colleague.

I will post a report on that after several more tests with that product ))

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X