yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

thank you thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you thank you

I want to thank steve0, leslie and anyone in shipping for the goodies and extras I've gotten. I've spent alot of money on XS mones and I am nothing but happy. The last week alone has been an epic time and i've met 4 lovely ladies!! Seriously!!! Ha All the extras I've gotten are adding up and lol I have 3 enone25 oils/sprays...I bought one and then got it on two different orders a few months apart...lol I will have enough enone25 for maybe 5 years, after and when I use up the rest...ha!!!
    Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

I went ahead and forwarded this thread to shipping so they can be aware that you are pleased with their work

I know these threads make Steve whistle and flip his hair all day, not sure how it makes leslie feel but I am sure she will be around soon to let you know

Happy testing, look forward to more threads and posts with your results esp now you are meeting lovely ladies

Comment

KateD It makes Steve whistle and flip his hair all day! lmao You're awesome!

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        No, no YOU ARE AWESOME!

master_at_arms omg. So much enone25. How it works? I don't use is separately yet.
      PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
      Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
      LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
      PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
      Lacroy: NNPA
      HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
      Alpha Dream: AM
      TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X