yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!

To Moi!

Come on, SteveO! Really!?

Really, SteveO!?!?!?

Ordered on the 3rd, and in my hands by the 5th!? Really!?!?!?

A GIFT of an UPGRADE, and 113 gift wrapped!?!? Really, SteveO!?!?!?

Ho! Ho! Hoooooooooooooooooo! And a bottle of RUM! 151 youAll~!!!!!!!

You're as AWESOME as your two front teeth!!! Fer true!!!

Mucho APPRECIATED!!!!!!

Mucho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MMM; 10-05-2013, 03:34 PM.

I'm hoping to feel like that too on my next order lol! It does feel great when you get a lil extra something with your order, more importantly so if its one of your first orders with a new company. I'd be interested to hear how 113 works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoodbar714 View Post
      I'm hoping to feel like that too on my next order lol! It does feel great when you get a lil extra something with your order, more importantly so if its one of your first orders with a new company. I'd be interested to hear how 113 works for you.
      113 is said to be AMMUNITION's cousin; but it will be a bit before I can get to it, Goody. We shall see.

Comment

You can't do much with ammo unless you have your "Love Gun" lol

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

113, Ammunitions cousin huh... Hmmm... Decisions, decisions...

Comment

• MMM
            MMM commented
            Editing a comment
            That's what I heard out at Mart du Wal! Don't know if it was GOOD INFO or BAD INFO. Mum's the word; and you didn't hear that from MOI!

Yes yes, it's Ammo's older, wiser, sexier cousin. The one that has a job and knows how to do it. The one who doesn't need any help in order to "shine". It's good juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakes View Post
            Yes yes, it's Ammo's older, wiser, sexier cousin. The one that has a job and knows how to do it. The one who doesn't need any help in order to "shine". It's good juice.
            GOOD JUICE, eh? You speaking from EXPERIENCE, or the KNOWLEDGE that SteveO & Company ROCKS!?!?

Comment

I think we might have a name for it too. Working on releasing it as a regular. It should be moving to Limited from beta in coming days.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I just wanted to thank SteveO because on wed I got my order and also felt like it was Xmas. SteveO seems to be able to read minds, he gave me a sample of SOB, and Bliss. Quite possibly the next two products I'll purchase. Once again, thanks SteveO!

Comment

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mind reading with mones

• MrGoodbar714
                  MrGoodbar714 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Must be a new molecule your researching thanks abunch!

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X