yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is any news about XiSt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is any news about XiSt?

Dear XSteveO.
    my stocks of the XiSt oil at the end . Is we have any new info or ETA for XiSt oil? I understand . You hear this question 100 times a day. But it's very important for me.
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

I guess you will be able to order it soon from the European hub.

Comment

SteveO posted a few weeks ago that their producer for one of the most complex molecules that makes the core of Xist is taking a long time to make production. Because of that they are behind on making production and because the oil uses a lot more than the Alcohol they will begin restocking the Alcohol sprays first before the oils. So more patience is needed...
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Sasharana and angelo I stock up for just these sorts of emergencies. If you need something ASAP, houseofpheromones I think said in a newsletter that Escape the Friend Zone and XiSt may have similar effects. I think there is an over lap, but XiSt is my preference. Perhaps you could go to Pheromone Treasures if you need a substitute now and get Escape the Friend Zone. Also, you might want to buy a few bottles of XiSt and your other favorites in case this happens again.

Comment

• knowledgeispower
          knowledgeispower commented
          Editing a comment
          I probably contributed to the shortage lol

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
        SteveO posted a few weeks ago that their producer for one of the most complex molecules that makes the core of Xist is taking a long time to make production. Because of that they are behind on making production and because the oil uses a lot more than the Alcohol they will begin restocking the Alcohol sprays first before the oils. So more patience is needed...
        Yes, that's correct. We've been ordering this molecule for a long while now and have never had any issue with obtaining it. I have an agreement with them that I'll keep ordering just as long as they keep supplying and if ever need be I can custom order a batch if their supplies are diminished. That was the plan anyway. It happened a long while ago with the Bliss molecule that I had to custom order it to ensure I had enough stock which I did only after it had gone out of stock. It took several months to get it back, but that was about 4 years ago and we have plenty left.

This one isn't as simple as Bliss though. Unfortunately when I went to order again molecule X was out with an expected due date in a couple weeks. I had plenty enough to get us through a month, but knew I needed more. I wasn't happy about the lack of communication but I could survive a couple of weeks. Well here we are a couple months later and still waiting.

The conundrum is that I didn't custom order because I was told a couple of weeks each time I called. I'm not sure what to do as I can't really custom order and then have it already made. For one its not cheap and if already made well I should just get it from stock. I think now that summer is over the scientist charged with creation will get back on track in no time. I'll do my best to keep everyone posted, but really I don't have an ETA other than 2 weeks which was early August. I'll call them again tomorrow and see if I can get any additional info.

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Seems like Xist is a succesful product... I had once a test in spray and I bought one in oil long time ago.. and yes, product is great.
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X