yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Package Received <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Package Received <3

Hi PSX!

I want to thank you for my orders, and wow! Thanks for all the extra mones that you have added
    Both of my packages came safely and in good shapes
    I'm very satisfied and will order more soon <3

Thx

RedEyes congratulations! SteveO packages always friendly and best from all mones company's
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      awwwww thank you

Yes! My Xist package have arrived today!
    no leakage, got a Cow Bell as extra gift,
    if i wear my new cow-bell with Xist there's no doubt they will notice me
    5 days shipping time to Norway from EU Hubs!
    The tracking system from stop tracking when package arrived to BULGARIA, Sofia.
    and my country tracking don't show until the package reached my home local post-office..
    but it's no problem at all since the I'm getting my stuff anyway

Thanks PSX <3 <3 <3

Comment

• idle
      idle commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the update RED Much appreciated

Cow Bell lol
    thats a good one

my intention was to make you smile when you see the Jingle Bell inside

Again thank you for testing our new service.

We will be up to speed in no time.

The only downtime is that i cant send samples. We dont have them in EU.
    So dont think i am mean and i dont like you

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

yeh lol, I thought it was a cow bell XD
      I heard some interesting sound when this woman handed me the package at the post office,
      she was very curious and ask me what is that sound?, I have to tell her that I was curious about that too..
      that Jingle Bell must have made people wonder what is in the package all the way from EU-hubs to my local post office
      it does give me good LOL moments
      Hey, no problems that I didn't get any samples, last time i had ordered from PSX I got free stuff worth a lot of $$$ from you guys!
      I'm very happy! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RedEyes View Post
        yeh lol, I thought it was a cow bell XD
        I heard some interesting sound when this woman handed me the package at the post office,
        she was very curious and ask me what is that sound?, I have to tell her that I was curious about that too..
        that Jingle Bell must have made people wonder what is in the package all the way from EU-hubs to my local post office
        it does give me good LOL moments
        Hey, no problems that I didn't get any samples, last time i had ordered from PSX I got free stuff worth a lot of $$$ from you guys!
        I'm very happy! Thanks
        lol

sorry for putting you thru this.. i tough it will be funny

i really like that sound. you and 3 more people got that
        so imagine Our postal office handling those 3
        it was like Santa was shipping

again Red... thank you for your feedback... the EU service will be officially announced soon

idle @ socials

Comment

Again a Great moment from a Great Company cheers!!!! Pxs are really there for their customers. Its like a big family...@idle I wish there where more people in the world like you. Tell Leslie I really appreciate what she has done for me and that she is the SUPER BEST. Do you guys accept gifts? cause you deserve it. Thx you all

Comment

• Leslie
            Leslie commented
            Editing a comment
            IDK about everyone else, but I accept food XD lol J/K!! ( no but seriously... food is the way to my heart) Hearing that you are happy is more than enough <3

Ohh lord.. this time is the longest waiting time ever..

my order: Date Added: 03/01/2017
          haven't got my packages yet... this is bad

Comment

Hey there RedEyes
            Yes this delivery did take quite some time.
            But as soon as it was shipped really bad weather struck all of Europe.

Deep Freeze Gripping Europe Causes 61 Deaths, Halts Shipping
            https://weather.com/news/news/europe...7-turkey-italy

Europe in the grip of Arctic outbreak, hurricane-force winds hit Adriatic coast
            https://watchers.news/2017/01/07/arc...-january-2017/

Click image for larger version  Name:	weather2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	82.8 KB ID:	46600

Borders were closed with many countries and the package it looks like it did not move out from the country for quite some time.

I am sorry for this delay but those are one of those unforeseen circumstances that are extremely rare... but they do happen

That's why we mark it as 3 to 20 business days. (but usually 90% of the time it takes no more than 8.

And congrats

I just saw you got your package today

idle @ socials

Comment

yes, that horrible weather it's really sucks but it's understandable.
              and my comment above here is because I'm panicked, is not PSX's fault XD

your service is still very good, it's understandable that sometimes the mail can be delayed..
              so no stress, I got my packages and is nothing is missing and no leakage,, I'm satisfied as always!
              Thanks idle and psx team! <3
              Cheers!

Comment

[EDIT] have to erase the shit i write earlier on this post!!!

SORRY! This post was TOTALLY FAIL reviewed!!!

I have taken tested SOB that I have received again now, and it was better "stinks" on it,
                THE FORMULA IS CORRECT and I FELT IN LOVE AGAIN!

I think the reason that it did not have that same smell as the Sample bottle i got may be that the first (1 and half) sprays
                had more alcohols in it (probely alcohol that was in the spray pipe?)..

now that I'm testing it now I felt the good vagina smells again!
                I got the same good self-effect and full energized,, so it's MY FAULT to pull the trigger to early!!!

SORRY PSX, I know that you guys have and always will keep it real!

how embarrassing!
                Last edited by RedEyes; 01-27-2017, 09:39 AM.

Comment

hmm, maybe is my nose,, but i put on some s.o.b from the new bottle on my wrist and i notice it smells weaker then the S.o.b from sample bottle i've got earlier..
                  and I compare it by put new bottle on my right wrist and s.o.b sample on my left.. and it does smell's weaker ,
                  my question is, have SOB change they formula?

Sob (sample) have the best smell i know about (it's stinks in very good way), it feels weaker for some reason..why?

thanks..
                  I hope company is not falling into those practices. It they do, is the straight way to ruin. Human being in some cases fall on greed, when money taste better than other more important things.
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                  Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                  Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                  Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                  Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• RedEyes
                    RedEyes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    IT WAS MY MISTAKE! PSX IS REAL, I WAS TO EARLY TO TALK SHIT

Package "Order ID"+sample bottles came in my mailbox today! <3
                  everything looks PERFECT, no leaks!

Thanks you PSX <3 :*
                  Last edited by KateD; 03-09-2017, 10:06 AM. Reason: Private info put on public forum

Comment

Package "Order ID"+sample bottles came in my mailbox today! <3
                    everything looks PERFECT, no leaks!

Thanks you PSX <3 :*
                    Our pleasure Red and you are so AWESOME! Thank you for giving us this feedback

This is a public forum so please avoid putting private info like your order ID# on there. I edited your post to remove your order ID#.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X