yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cool Water Cover Scent a bit light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Water Cover Scent a bit light?

Got my massive order yesterday (thanks!) all in the Cool Water cover scent. It may be just me but I felt the Cool Water was a bit watered down? It's not that the scent wasn't noticeable, but it seemed like the diffusion tech was stronger smelling then the cool water scent. I'll have to try this without the Ascend w/cops as the cops could be drowning out the cool water scent as they are very strong smelling, but anyone else order Cool Water cover and had similar thoughts?
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

I don't think any of the cover scents are full strength. The reason for that is, so that's you can use combos and not have an overpowering cologne cover smell. Even using multiple sprays of the same blend.

This is why I switched to using everything unscented, so I don't have to worry about smelling like I spilled a bottle of cologne on my self. I just use my own cover cologne.

Also, with unscented you're not stuck with just one scent. I can use the same blend, but different cover cologne everyday.

I feel like there should be instructions on the website or this forum on how to properly use unscented with cover. Most of what I do, I've learned from experience. Maybe for newbies having prescented is better. My advice, even if you're a newbie, go unscented. Use your own cologne as cover. You can spray it on top of your blend if you don't like the smell. I usually spray right next to it, or on a complete different spot.

You'll be surprised, some women really like the unscented mones. I've gotten some really good reaction from pure unscented blends. Like she was extremely turned on! lol

Some may turn their nose. The worst reaction I've ever had was from copulins. They do not smell good even to me. It's hard for me to incorporate them because of the smell. I can smell it, and I just want to wash it off. lol

Comment

• idle
      idle commented
      Editing a comment
      Really good explanation Ixist ..And point taken about a tutorial. Actually the plans are to start doing this in videos soon

Originally posted by Ixist View Post
    I don't think any of the cover scents are full strength. The reason for that is, so that's you can use combos and not have an overpowering cologne cover smell. Even using multiple sprays of the same blend.

This is why I switched to using everything unscented, so I don't have to worry about smelling like I spilled a bottle of cologne on my self. I just use my own cover cologne.

Also, with unscented you're not stuck with just one scent. I can use the same blend, but different cover cologne everyday.

I feel like there should be instructions on the website or this forum on how to properly use unscented with cover. Most of what I do, I've learned from experience. Maybe for newbies having prescented is better. My advice, even if you're a newbie, go unscented. Use your own cologne as cover. You can spray it on top of your blend if you don't like the smell. I usually spray right next to it, or on a complete different spot.

You'll be surprised, some women really like the unscented mones. I've gotten some really good reaction from pure unscented blends. Like she was extremely turned on! lol

Some may turn their nose. The worst reaction I've ever had was from copulins. They do not smell good even to me. It's hard for me to incorporate them because of the smell. I can smell it, and I just want to wash it off. lol
    Thanks that makes sense. I'm far from a newbie (but your advice is still appreciated as I can still learn!). Been using mones since 2006 with AndroticsDirect. My first order with PXS was unscented for this very reason. However I quickly found out I wanted to wear my mones with a light cover scent because even though the PXS Diffusion Tech does not need a scent, you can't deny the human emotions involved with scent (hence the huge industry behind it) and the fact that when you pass by someone who smells good you take a few extra whiffs (and thus increase the chances someone gets "hit" by your mone cloud). Yes obviously the natural odor of mones smell good, but with wind, a/c, quick encounters, pass-bys, etc, you really would get an advantage if you had a strong cologne smell to boot as people would take an extra whiff or two if you catch my drift

That being said, I chose cool water because I wanted a very light cover scent that I could use every day and not worry about it (you can argue that Cool Water is easy to cover up as well as it is a very light scent). I didn't want to use my current oil based cologne as it was too expensive to continue mixing with my mixes and I would prefer to mix in an oil based Cool Water vs Alcohol based so I would not mess up the perfumers Diffusion Tech and because it probably needs more volume for Alcohol based scents than oil based scents. The reason I bought the mones scented this time is because I read a post here in June by Leslie (https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...ance-additives) that said they would be shipping all scented products with the oil scents so you can mix and match your own scents and concentrations so I figured I would basically be getting free Cool Water and not have to use my own. I guess they changed this but didn't let us know I'm not sure (not really a big deal for me but I wish I knew ahead of time this was the case)

Long story short its not a big deal and I actually like that it is a bit light, I just personally expected a stronger smell that's all
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Well then you have been using mones longer than I have. I also have experience with Androtics, and think their cover scents are really fantastic smelling. They use a different diffusion tech, and I believe the cover scent is a big part of it. They usually don't sell unscented, and advice against unscented.

I remember them always saying how Neroli was the best scent for diffusion

Androtics has never worked for me as well as XS blends have. There have also been some huge disappointments with their products, especially A314. I wonder if they fixed it now? I don't think I'll be going back though. I'm happy with XS

When I started with XS, I'd always bought prescented. If I didn't like the scent, I'd try another. I decided I'd just skip the hassle and use my own cover. So far it's been a great experience. I believe that's how SteveO and idle use their blends. All unscented, with their own cologne cover

Comment

Another reason I like pre-scented is because when I am committing to a "smell/cologne" signature for every day I want to have it ready to go and consistent for my daily targets. I like to mix all my mones in a 5 ml bottle and take it with me to go so I am not fiddling with 5 or 6 bottles + cologne when I need to apply or re-apply so it is just easier but yes I can see the advantages to both!

Androtics cover scents are great, they are a bit heavy for me personally and actually it was my biggest gripe because it was not always ok for me to wear such a heavy scented cologne at work or if I wanted to wear them more discreetly. But yes I don't believe they had any special diffusion tech other than the scent covers. PXS has developed exclusively for its products a proprietary diffusion tech by Firmenich and is one of the many reasons their products are superior and last longer (apart from the fact that they are so damn concentrated too!)

That being said I recently tried the A314 spray version (revision32) from Androtics Direct and it works pretty darn good, but I still have not gotten as many hits with AD products than I have with PXS and I have been using PXS for only a month now while I used AD for nearly a decade!
        PXS
        AD

Comment

Only a month? Wow! This is how I knew that XS was the real thing. So, I had my eye on this girl at work. I tried everything from Androtics that I had, to get her attention. It was so damn hard, it barely worked. It was almost is if I wasn't wearing mones.

So one day I wore a sample of Celebrity XS. Just one spray! That was the day she came to me! Initiated a conversation and shower increadible amount of ioi! From that day it was all XS for me. My whole Androtics arsenal is shelved, covered in dust! lol I don't know what to do with it, since I don't plan on using it ever again!

Although I don't use celebrity now, I think it's a really good mix. My top would have to be Ascend -cops, followed by the ACE pack, Xist and Bliss

My experience with XS has been outstanding! Blends are super powerful! Maybe the only downside is that they're smelly, but can be managed! That was my only challenge, is to get that stink under control. I think I have finally figured it out, and pretty happy with it!

Comment

Congrats! That's awesome! I had a similar experience with my wife today, checkout my last post under my journal today. Amazing stuff PXS is. I've learned to deal with the smell its worth it...
            PXS
            AD

Comment

Ok after another week or so of testing, I realized it wasn't a light cover scent, it was just that the cops were overpowering the scent lol. Using without cops and the scent is really nice, so sorry for the confusion!
              PXS
              AD

Comment

I order taboo with cool water and I couldn't smell the cool water at all. Maybe Mones took over it.

Comment

Originally posted by MychaelAngelo1985 View Post
                  I order taboo with cool water and I couldn't smell the cool water at all. Maybe Mones took over it.
                  It is lighter than the real thing that's for sure. But I agree with what Ixist says, basically you don't want to overpower the smell especially if you're mixing products. For example I usually put on 4-5 sprays total of all my mones each day, and if each one was a full strength cool-water spray that is a lot of cologne. So they are a bit diluted because they expect you to spray a lot in the first place. Of course if you are just spraying 1 spray solo, it can be a bit light. Don't forget that they also have their diffusion technology which has its own scent and the mones too. I think it would be difficult for them to make the cover scent full-strength and still ensure you got enough mones + diffusion tech in every spray.
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                    MychaelAngelo1985 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thx, ignore the p/m you explained it well

• knowledgeispower
                    knowledgeispower commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Personally I've just started to carry around a to-go size bottle of cool water with me to strengthen the smell when I need to. Sometimes at work the light scent is good enough

• knowledgeispower
                    Editing a comment
                    I actually prefer it this way so I don't always have an overpowering smell at work...only will have a strong smell when I want it to

Ok so would u spray that on you first then Put the Mones on or spray cologne on your clothes to keep it off Mones area?

Comment

I spray my cologne directly on my shirt cause it seems to last longer and I spray my weapons(Mones) on my neck

Comment

Originally posted by MychaelAngelo1985 View Post
                      Ok so would u spray that on you first then Put the Mones on or spray cologne on your clothes to keep it off Mones area?
                      I think people overthink this. I'm not sure it really matters. Usually I spray the mones first than the cologne but not for any specific reason. If you really want to be safe spray the cologne first than the mones or spray them in different locations
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

Steveo should put you and other high rank members with all your knowledge on his team.

Comment

• knowledgeispower
                          Editing a comment
                          haha thanks but honestly there are other knowledgeable people too here just not as active unfortunately

Any suggestions other than cool water?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X