yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist oil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist oil?

Is there a timeline as to when we can expect this product back in stock? Thanks!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

What? It's outta stock? I've been wearing this pretty regularly since I've started using it. Hopefully, their just making more, and this will be a temporary thing.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
      What? It's outta stock? I've been wearing this pretty regularly since I've started using it. Hopefully, their just making more, and this will be a temporary thing.
      I hope so too. It's been out of stock since I joined 3 weeks ago. I love the spray version and wanted to try the oil version :( I'll be more patient...
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• XSteveO
        XSteveO commented
        Editing a comment
        Strange, we have been actively selling it all last week. We've had lots of orders and I only took it out on last friday

• knowledgeispower
        knowledgeispower commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? Wow hmm I must've mistaken it when I placed my order good to know it's a temporary thing!

Sorry about that Knowledge. I have a very small supply (like a bottle) Let me know when you order and I'll send it to you as a gift. I'm not sure but I think it might already be fragranced with FXS, but hey . Please include in order notes that we spoke here with your user name. I'll let The LesieMeister know to expect it.

On that note XiSt requires a complex molecule we only use for this blend. The lab is taking their sweet time creating it and oil takes a lot of stock. Its better to keep it for the spray until I have it in my possession. Its a value driven decision as we sell oil way bellow their value.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• knowledgeispower
        knowledgeispower commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow thank you! Yes I plan on ordering a large batch soon I will do that!

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X