yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has my order shipped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has my order shipped?

Any staff on this website able to help me out? I placed my first order Friday night and of course I realize that the place is closed on weekends, so I didn't expect it to ship until today. Knowing it ships from Tennessee I did not upgrade my shipping speed as I assumed it would ship out Monday and I'm only a few states away. I get an email at 10 am this morning saying they need to verify my bank information before they ship but that if I don't hear anything back it will be auto-approved.

I didn't hear anything but got nervous that it would not ship today and tried calling several times, left a voicemail, and sent an email to see if there is anything I can do to help verify the info (I realize the order cut off time is 2 pm CT so I was trying to reach PheromoneXS before that time) . I get a phone call at 4 pm saying the issue was because my PayPal address is not verified (this is because my billing address is my home address but my shipping address is to my work as I do not want it sent home). After an hour later I receive an email saying my item has shipped, but instead of tracking number it just says "SteveO Okay to ship". Does this mean it was approved by SteveO and has shipped out today or has it still not shipped? Sorry for having to post here but I am not getting any info from the website as my order still shows up as "processing".

I'm probably over-reacting but I really feel like I have been in the dark all day and since I placed the order Friday night it feels like eternity to me. Sorry for the mini-rant...I am just eager to get these and this being my first order I was hoping it would have already shipped by now instead of me having to run around all day and still be in the dark about what is happening with my order For reference my Order ID # is 17682
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Hey there knowledgeispower ,
    i know how frustrating waiting for pheromones can actually be

Aaaaand thats why we offer same day shipping on all orders that come by 2 PM CST (GMT-6)
    Information about the time zone abbreviation CDT – Central Daylight Time - where it is observed and when it is observed

But as 17682 was placed after that time it was left for Monday.
    we are people too you know... we needed to

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

.... arghhhh who am i kidding... no parties this weekend...
    we worked with Steve to finalize our EU center.....

Anyway on Monday....as soon as billing notified us about the needed payment clarification details for this order we did send an email.
    AND you did the right thing to contact us at our customer service portal first.
    ???????https://pheromonexs.com/help/ is the fastest way to resolve any potential issues or get information for your order.

Since at that time the whole staff was busy making sure every other order from the past weekend gets shipped.....
    i did my best to call you as soon as possible.
    Yep the guy with the wierd eu dialect was me

Right after our talk the information was passed to our billing and we did approve the order
    little bit after shipping time.....

Sorry that you had to experience this delay.... but i hope(after our talk) you understood the reason for the delay.

Customer's and ours security always comes first

You order is in processing and it will ship first thing tomorrow.

ps:
    Now that we have a record about the billing situation ... be assured that all future orders wont have this extra 24h delay.

???????

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Thanks for the cheerful response, appreciate it. I'll try to be a bit more patient
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I just want to say thank you, my shipping was upgraded to Priority Mail it looks like without any charge I appreciate that!
        PXS
        AD

Comment

Got my order today! Thank you for the priority mail upgrade and for the samples and the extra 10ml bottle of Ascend (had a 15ml free upgrade but they sent me 2x 10 ml instead!). Really appreciate it...sorry for my impatience I was just so excited haha

Will be testing these out tonight and will start reporting soon in my journal!
          PXS
          AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X