yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I love PXS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love PXS!

Latest package came in safe and sound just 11 days from posting! WOW! When I opened it, I got some pretty sweet presents from XSteveO the man himself. Thanks man. I'm gonna go out and make some girls real happy now XD. Will keep you guys posted

On a side note. I noticed there's some moisture inside the sealed bag. From the look of things, there doesn't seem to be any damaged or leaky bottle. I'm attributing this to leakage due to pressure change when the bottles are flown to here. Thing is, I realize this happen mostly with spray and so far, never with oil. Only difference between these 2 is that the spray has a nozzle and the possibility of a leak. Wondering would it be feasible for the spray bottle to be shipped sealed with a cap and to let the owner insert the nozzle themselves? Just musing aloud.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

elvin.tan77 If none of the content is missing from the bottle, you should be ok. Even if a little does evaporate, XS usually fills the bottles with extra, all the way to the top. So you still get the full ml or more, depending on bottle size

I had some moisture in my bags before too, but none of it was really missing, my bottles were full

All the blends worked great!

I wouldn't worry about it

Comment

Yeah Ixist I checked and they're all alright. . I'm kinda anal when it comes to detail so I usually tend to ponder on how to improve things.
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

As long as you admit that you are anal then all is well with the world.

Wohooooo! So Evil wins the jackpot this time. I am super glad to hear that your products arrived smoothly and in record time. In addition to that, all your products came in tact.

Thank you so much for the feedback , all feedback is valued as it is the fuel we use to improve on our goods and services as we strive for EXCELLENCE.

You are awesome and I look forward to some awesome reports.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X