yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wonderful service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful service

Thanks for the the freebies I've gotten with my orders.

Only had one little booboo with a mix up, but it was quickly fixed and it got me a free bottle and a voucher.

I spent a little over $800, so I really thank you for the discount coupons from the newsletter. I know if I bought elsewhere, I would have spent a lot more money.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by master_at_arms; 07-19-2016, 11:00 PM.
    Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Thank you so much for your feedback Master.

You guys need to stop letting the cat out of the bag, if you keep posting the kind of private gifts we give you, this would create a wave of jealousy and some green eyed monsters.

I think it is just awful you do this.

The shipping department is allowed to have favorites and to give those they love the best of gifts and freebies. GEEESH!

*Kate sneakily slithers away after she starts trouble and executed her plan to put shipping in major heat*

Comment

Color me green! It's cool though. You guys obviously have a method to your madness and it works. It's like the lottery. We get to hear great stories of winning, and daydream about if it were us.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Yeah. We gotta start bringing Leslie out for dinner. XD
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• master_at_arms
          master_at_arms commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha good one...would steve0 let me take him to dinner?

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Steve O would let you do a lot of things if you were slim, brunette and a catholic

• master_at_arms
          master_at_arms commented
          Editing a comment
          my type ha!

We're obviously not spending enough elvin.tan77. master_at_arms just dropped $800. $800??? Baller! That's practically my rent. I don't think I've spent that much yet in like 5 or 6 purchases. But I'm going through some :crap:, and because of my budget, I shouldn't even spend what I'm spending here anyways. Pheromones are one hell of a drug.

Comment

I robbed the piggy bank to buy the mones. I will be budgeting for awhile (totinos pizza, etc) and luckily the ones I bought will last me a long time. I did cry a little as I knocked over my bottle of A1 and lost 60%+ of it :( Before you say why would you have the top off? It had a scent sticker on it and I didn't request it scented. I wasn't being careful enough and knocked it over when I tried to smell it... oh well I dumped the remaining A1 into my cohesion and enone 25 and called it good...can't complain with all the stuff I've gotten. Learned a valuable lesson, don't take the top off and set it somewhere, turn around and be stupid and knock it over lol Nice thing was the floor got really relaxed and started getting clingy
          Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Haha. I'm close behind master_at_arms actually. Close to 700 XD But then, the demographic here will be pretty different compared to you guys so no point passing me test items unless it's specifically for East Asians
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Damn, elvin.tan77. Why don't you throw some of them my way. I'd live to spice things up, and mix it up a bit.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X