yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Support & Shipping Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support & Shipping Speed

Alright, I've rarely ever come across better service so I have to post it here before I head outside.

Whenever I place an order and look away for a moment, your dancing monkeys managed to ship it already! I'll go watch an hour long series and bam, shipped. You guys are awesome and your monkeys restless!

Yesterday I accidentally ordered to the wrong shipping address and almost panicked because I KNOW you guys ship waaaayyy too fast for me to request an order cancel! Fortunately, it was during off-hours and I sent a PM to idle to help me fix my mistake. He immediately took action putting the order on hold, proceeded to explain the options to me, and took action again. Together with the rest of you folks, he changed the shipping address and immediately afterwards the status changed to shipped (surprise, surprise).

Now I can't wait for them to arrive, hope I get lucky and it only takes 2-3 weeks instead of 1-2 months (Germany, Europe). Once they arrive, I'll let you know how long it took.

Thank you for all this. My last order has been 3 years ago but I still havent forgotten how customer oriented you guys work.

Awesome testimonial. I feel the same way about everyone involved with PXS. And I've only had great service, and interactions with everyone as well.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• idle
      idle commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for the nice words too Ragnar much apriciated

Thank you for great post Mysterion. I was glad i could help i time.
    In the future have in mind even if it is way off normal US working hours i can provide help for everyone in EUROPE(normal European hours) over the phone too

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Idle slays and the XS team does it again. We work hard to ensure everyone who walks through our virtual doors has an awesome customer experience.

We appreciate you taking the time to post yours.

Comment

Aaaaand they are here!
        As promised I'll update here telling you how long it took:
        Waaait for it... But don't have to wait 30-60 days, which the original estimate in the shop was.
        It took.... 1 week! What the hell.

I got samples of all fragrances and 4 unisexy spray samples. They've been thrown after me.
        I was left a note on the bill (which was littered with stickers ) saying they were really glad to help me out. They also wrote I shouldn't even think about not accepting samples (I wrote in the notes that I don't want to request more than I already did on my previous order), because there definitely will be

Also, bubble gum.

You guys are incredible. Thank you!

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Awww! someone in the shipping dept really likesss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yeah, they all rock! It's Leslie's personal touch that made me think what's going on here? This is a special company. Then I decided not to delete that discoverxs email, like I would have for every other online order I've made in my life. And as they say the rest is history.

I live on the west coast, USA. I always order the 3 day shipping. I always get it in 3 days, and I check tracking almost hourly. By the way I just checked, and my package is out for delivery from the local post office
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• Leslie
          Leslie commented
          Editing a comment
          Awe you're making me blush <3

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X