yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Speedy Free shipping to Malaysia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedy Free shipping to Malaysia

Hi guys,

Just want to let you know that I've received my Package in Malaysia safely, Do thank Leslie for the written notes and the Pop Rocks. It basically takes 7 days to reach Malaysia and another 7 days for it to be processed. No extra duty this time My oils and spray arrived in one piece, however the samples didn't quite happen. I think there's a leak to both the Cohesion for Women spray and the Love Boat Oil as the Cohesion is empty and the Love Boat is kinda left with half content. I was wondering why the package has a smell leaking out. Ah well, you win some, you lose some I guess. Now my office smells of pheromone and I'm smiling stupidly in office haha.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

By the way, I realize the leak seems to be only with the older bottles. Just a head up to you guys
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil

Comment

Update, My office area everyone is now cheery and happy and smiley. Definitely LoveBoat.

Comment

Pop Rocks??? Tell Leslie I want Pop Rocks. I do appreciate the Chicklets. I just think pop rocks are cooler. Plus, I've heard if you eat them and drink a Coke you'll explode Leslie is the best!
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Well I am glad this mishap was able to help your co-workers lol! However, I do apologize on the leaky bottles :( Our sample bottles (especially the oils) leak from time to time. I think they are out to get me and want to make me go crazy, but hey, that's just my opinion

Comment

I usually ALWAYS send Pop Rocks with every order because yes, they are the bees knees, but sometimes we run out so I have to substitute with something still awesome but not as fun. (maybe they would last longer if I quit eating them? but I can't do that!! They are sooo good! oh well, I guess for you I'll put an end to my addiction <3 )

Comment

• Ragnar Lothbrook
              Ragnar Lothbrook commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank You. You could've blamed it on the monkeys. I gave the glow sticks to my kids. One leaked. Now I'm radioactive man!

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X