yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you Steve-O and XS team!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Steve-O and XS team!!!

Just want to give a shout-out to SteveO. Wow! I recently had received the wrong order. Rare "perfect storm" accident, probably a trainee thing in shipping..whatever. I order a lot from PheromoneXS and have not seen this happen before. What really shocked me was how super awesome SteveO came through to make my customer experience better from that snafu. I posted a ticket on the XS support site to let them know I received the wrong items...on a Friday (shipping was closed on the weekend), but by Tuesday my correct order was delivered expeditiously to my location.

I received in just a day....wait..there is soo much more. Throughout, I received quick responsive and attentive emails and THEN a $$$ E-voucher in full for the value of my original order!!!!! Amazing! That's not all. I was allowed to keep the other items from the error as a gift. Woah!... Next, when I received my order, I was floored. SteveO and his magnificent team gave me several full 10ml bottles (sprays) and an oil in ADDITION to my order! I'll review each and every one of them here in the coming weeks.

I never, have ever received that level of commitment and suprise to making things right... .. with any company all my life. I shall be a customer for life. I plan to pay it forward by letting others know how great this is and continue my business with PheromoneXS! Incredible service, incredible blends. This is my first post on PheromoneXS, and it makes sense to share this experience here and on the Pherotruth forums also. I'm so happy. Pheromones make a big difference in my social life and how I care about myself. More to come!

Thank you soo much SteveO and Leslie!!!!

Thanks for sharing - stories like this give me confidence in buying from PXS. While it's gotta be rare to have a shipping issue, it makes all the difference in the world how it's resolved.

Comment

Lucky bastard hit the jackpot. Lol. That's one hell of a way for them to correct a mistake. I know that shit was crucial man, pheros are dumb expensive. I've been fortunate enough not to have had any mishaps with any of my orders, but with stories like this, a guy can dream.... Lol. Seriously though, I know the xs team takes things like customer service seriously. I'm actually surprised that a mistake was made in the first place. Glad everything worked out in the end

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        just keep swimming, just keep swimming

Awwwwwww! You are so awesome for taking the time to thank us and we are just grateful you realized it was a mistake. Your feedback is deeply appreciative and may have opened up the doors for the green eyed monster of envy. LOL!

I am sure some people are thinking, darn , I wish someone from shipping would make a mistake on my order

In case they haven't seen it , I will forward this thread to Steve O and Leslie

Comment

I'm surprised that I just read this thread for the first time today. I have sung PXS praises like crazy on here because they deserve it. Usually people would consider anything that's not negative as good customer service, and who gives a fuck about shipping as long as you get your stuff in a decent amount of time, right? But,No! With PXS it seems like every little thing goes above and beyond. I'm glad they hooked you up ANDROCLES.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          I appreciate the praises and kind word Rag <3

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X