yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thank you to Steve and XS team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to Steve and XS team

Big thank you to Steve and the XS team for sending me a huge selection of beta products.

I'm going through some big life changes at the moment and if truth be told I'm pretty broke, so buying pheromones has been at the bottom of the list lately.

I'm truly grateful for my new toys!

GHOST I can guarantee you that you are in for a treat! Like a combination of two of your favorite holidays plus your birthday kind of treat!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      GHOST I can guarantee you that you are in for a treat! Like a combination of two of your favorite holidays plus your birthday kind of treat!
      I'm looking forward to trying Glow. It said on the note that came with my order that it is designed for use "post sex". Just wondering what craziness Steveo has cooked up with this one.

Comment

GHOST If that note is a hint, wonder what it would do on a first date?

Makes me wonder if it's safe for work.

I wish some of these betas and alphas came with instructions or guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

I'm looking forward to trying Glow. It said on the note that came with my order that it is designed for use "post sex". Just wondering what craziness Steveo has cooked up with this one.
          Glow is more about the glow you get post sex. That release of endorphin's and oxytocin. No we don't use oxytocin in our blends, but we do have an actual pheromone molecule that test after test shows works just like oxytocin. The difference being it is a pheromone, works without having to be sprayed directly into nasal passage, has a half life outside the body for more than a few seconds and isn't a controlled regulated substance.

This is a fantastic blend for bonding.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ghost, you're a huge asset to the community. The benefits of being a community influencer has many benefits, not to mention lifetime discounts. You guys will always be getting the newest and best blends first.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO Thank you for the hints about Glow.

Comment

WAIT WHAT NOW? You get a stash of the brand new stuff and I don't. I mean who do I need to speak to about this. Clearly I need to match into the head cheese's office and demand my new stash be sent out pronto.

Just kidding ghossssssssy

I was only joking so don't get your boxes in a twine OK

LOL!

OK all joke aside now. We are the ones that are thankful that we have such great peeps who we can share our passion for pheromones with. You appreciate our work and we APPRECIATE YOU. This is one of our ways of giving back to amazing clients like yourself.

Do ENJOY , WE AWAIT YOUR FEEDBACK.

Comment

Well, that explains the copulins scent. I was confused for a while how this was a social (since it seems unisexy products have been social all these times and I forgot the two don't necessarily mean the same thing )
                  Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                  Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                  AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                  LAL: Nude Alpha
                  Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

GHOST hope things only get better for you mate, look forward to hearing the feedback in due course.

Comment

Originally posted by mindpivot View Post
                      GHOST hope things only get better for you mate, look forward to hearing the feedback in due course.
                      Thanks Bud, the changes that are happening in my life will be for the better in the long run. Just means I'm a bit short on cash at the moment.

Comment

Guess I'm going to have to step my game up to qualify for free treats.

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          you just need to suck up to the right people

• kingtut savage
                          kingtut savage commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I've never been good at that . character flaw perhaps. But maybe I can changed ways with the proper incentives

He's got time and experience on most all of us, really.

Comment

Damn, I'm jealous! Of course, Ive not ordered anything in a while. Have fun with the testers Ghost, I'm curious to see your reports on glow.

Comment

• idle
                            idle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Bud... ask XCC ... i think we might have a "problem" with him.. he is addicted to that stuff already
                            the lab can produce as much as he uses

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                          He's got time and experience on most all of us, really.
                          This is true

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

Anything to report on this one, Ghost?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X