yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thanks for the speedy shipping!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the speedy shipping!!

So I ordered some thing Wednesday and I just received the notification that it was delivered! Thanks for the speedy delivery for the holiday!

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
    So I ordered some thing Wednesday and I just received the notification that it was delivered! Thanks for the speedy delivery for the holiday!
    Thanks for the great post Mysticbeauty.
    I hope you are as much as happy with our products too

Let us know what you think

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

So far I haven't been disappointed! Keep up the good work!

Comment

AWESOME!

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

WOHOOOO! We certainly are trying but we have been doing such am amazing job, we wonder how are we EVER gonna top ourselves.

Lol, we will keep trying.

Sending loads of love your way for your feedback, reports and for appreciating what we do here.

Comment

Thanks again fir getting my order to me super fast! Also, thank SteveO for upgrading my Temptress and for a scented bottle of Celebrity! I went through my 1st bottle fast; I was having fun with it .

Comment

Thanks again fir getting my order to me super fast! Also, thank SteveO for upgrading my Temptress and for a scented bottle of Celebrity! I went through my 1st bottle fast; I was having fun with it .
              Are you serious? Did you post your results on how Celebrity worked for you? I read some reviews from the men but I am dying to hear what the ladies think of that products.

Tell me, please tell me, TELLLLLLL ME

Comment

I'm sorry! I haven't been on in AWHILE! I'm pretty much out now I think. I just felt good with it and I remember going shopping at a store right before it closed but the lady took her time and went out of her way to help. I'll have to retest it and I'm dedicating a journal just to wait my daily pheromone usage down. I use them EVERY DAY, I don't know why I don't just write it down.

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  welcome back, good to have your presence with us, waaaaay too much testosterone on this forum.Teheeee!

I'm sorry! I haven't been on in AWHILE! I'm pretty much out now I think. I just felt good with it and I remember going shopping at a store right before it closed but the lady took her time and went out of her way to help. I'll have to retest it and I'm dedicating a journal just to wait my daily pheromone usage down. I use them EVERY DAY, I don't know why I don't just write it down.
                I think a lot of the women here would appreciate having other women post more! It gets lonely I hear from what KateD always says Welcome back! I know for me reading the women's journals helps me understand how certain mones effect women and at the same time some women who read the men's journals find out a lot about how some mones effect men. I think we can all learn from each other!
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  we can definitely learn from each other...you been up in the women's side have you? hmmmmmm

knowledgeispower Don't worry. KateD Likes to do the "hmmmmmmm" thing because she's the Baroness of Banter. You can have the last word on this one, too, Kate.

Comment

I don't know why I'm so lazy. If I could just dedicate 10 posts a day, just to keep to momentum going and learn from eachother, that would be awesome. Not to mention working towards a bigger discount to feed my pheromone addiction!????

Comment

I have to say thanks again! I received my order of Engage, Cohesion, Connections, and Fantasy a day earlier! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X