yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just received my first order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received my first order!

I just received my first order, and I am SUPER excited! I can't wait to try out the actual products, but I have to say that even without having tried the products yet, I am completely blown away by you guys, the crazy fast shipping and amazing personalized service! Thank you, Leslie, for your note, for sending all the bottles I ordered AS WELL as two of the samples I requested, the bottles of Xist, Fairytale, and Engage (that I didn't even order!), the fragrance pack, the candy and the keychain! I adore the purple bubble wrap, too! You guys are amazing! I'll definitely be leaving my feedback here and reviewing the products as soon as I get a chance to try everything out. It's almost overwhelming because I don't even know where to start with all these new pheromones to try, hehe.

Thank you guys SO much!!!

Originally posted by luxadora View Post
    I just received my first order, and I am SUPER excited! I can't wait to try out the actual products, but I have to say that even without having tried the products yet, I am completely blown away by you guys, the crazy fast shipping and amazing personalized service! Thank you, Leslie, for your note, for sending all the bottles I ordered AS WELL as two of the samples I requested, the bottles of Xist, Fairytale, and Engage (that I didn't even order!), the fragrance pack, the candy and the keychain! I adore the purple bubble wrap, too! You guys are amazing! I'll definitely be leaving my feedback here and reviewing the products as soon as I get a chance to try everything out. It's almost overwhelming because I don't even know where to start with all these new pheromones to try, hehe.

Thank you guys SO much!!!
    WOW

thaaaaank you so much for that great feedback !

please... as i see that you got some of our brand new beta blends... even if its a negative experience.. pls report it.
    thats what beta formulas are.. they work for some .. but not so well for others.

Glad to have you in our pheromone community
    I am looking forward in reading your future reports

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

You are soooo welcome!! I can not wait to hear about your experience with some of our new blends!!!! Go get 'em girl

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X